Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Howdy Dave! I see you had a crab go rouge on ya!
Yep, it was the perfect topper to a crappy day. I had to leave the Island and drive all the way back past Philly to work to undo some disasters created by lower level employees in my absence.

3 hours driving there, 2 hours ripping new assholes, and 3 hours driving back.

Then while trying to unwind and forget the madness, the little crab bastard decided to give me **** too.

Bad idea.

Yep, it was the perfect topper to a crappy day. I had to leave the Island and drive all the way back past Philly to work to undo some disasters created by lower level employees in my absence.

Then while trying to unwind and forget the madness, the little crab bastard decided to give me **** too.

Bad idea.
That was a bad day! Sorry to hear that.

Bad idea.
Sounds like they owe you a day...

That was a bad day! Sorry to hear that.
Thanks. My plan for the evening is to keep drinking beer until I forget about it and then tomorrow, I will spend all day fishing and crabbing.

In 24 hours, I expect it to be nothing more that the faint memory of a bad dream...

It sucks to be the "responsible/knowledgeable" one in the herd. The bosses don't know what to do. The people you went over all the procedures with were not paying attention. They made the mess. Let them clean it up. In a fantasy world anyway. Real world, "Call Alex, he won't mind us interrupting his vacation". Also applies to Daves.

It sucks to be the "responsible/knowledgeable" one in the herd. The bosses don't know what to do. The people you went over all the procedures with were not paying attention. They made the mess. Let them clean it up. In a fantasy world anyway. Real world, "Call Alex, he won't mind us interrupting his vacation". Also applies to Daves.
Yep, story of my professional life...:BangHead:

I wrecked my knee and worked on crutches for a month before the surgeon could do my surgery. I wasn't even finished with my demeral buzz after surgery before the hospital phone rang :rofl:They decided to shut my plant down until I recovered enough to get up the stairs to my office :rofl:. I had the designated replacement with me the entire time before the surgery. Even manufactured some issues for him to work through. Couldn't handle the pressure and cracked.

I wrecked my knee and worked on crutches for a month before the surgeon could do my surgery. I wasn't even finished with my demeral buzz after surgery before the hospital phone rang :rofl:They decided to shut my plant down until I recovered enough to get up the stairs to my office :rofl:. I had the designated replacement with me the entire time before the surgery. Even manufactured some issues for him to work through. Couldn't handle the pressure and cracked.
Funny how at the top, the separation becomes even greater.

I used to say that most people simply rise to the highest level of their incompetence...the rest fold before they get there.

The higher, the fewer.

I do Fridays

000020.jpg

It is friday!
Escape gets rear brakes.
Corvette gets a power valve.

Local Guy dropped of another 440 six pack distrib, this will be the seventh one I did WTF? They are the holy grail of dual points.

Getting excited about that barracuda we are looking at on sunday the more I look at the pictures. Glad it will be a fix and flip. Really tempted to buy it myself but way to many projects going on.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

-
Back