Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have to go get a Hep A shot today, went to a restaurant Friday that has a bus boy that has hepatitis !!! :( all over the news this morning ..
Memike....There are different Hepatitis's A,B,C ...If he has C the A shot is not going to be much good. Hep A is just food poisoning. Hep B is a little stronger and a virus. The same with Hep C but Hep C stays with you for life. Check with Ddaddy to be sure but I am pretty sure of what I said.

Just passing through I am

Good Morning y'all
Swelling in my hand from wasp sting (Sunday)is finally going down, but I feel beat up. Not sure if that is related... I didn't even think he got me that bad. Didn't hurt bad like some times -just a pin prick. Of course the beers I had shortly before were high test craft and may have qualified as general anesthetic. LOL

Memike....There are different Hepatitis's A,B,C ...If he has C the A shot is not going to be much good. Hep A is just food poisoning. Hep B is a little stronger and a virus. The same with Hep C but Hep C stays with you for life. Check with Ddaddy to be sure but I am pretty sure of what I said.

Just passing through I am
Yep, pretty much. And pray you never get Hep E. Hep E will kill you or at least it ends deadly for some 25-30% of patients if i recall right.

That said, I've test immune to the hepatitis virus according to the US Army, not that I put full faith in that or really any whatsoever. Also, my blood tested immune to Anthrax as well. Kind of cool but yet I don't trust it.

Sistet in laws new ride

20180812_190806_HDR.jpg

20180812_190753_HDR.jpg

Gotta run and get my inspection sticker. Needed a new 3rd brake light. No bulbs to change -whole light with LEDs has to be changed got one on Amazon. I ordered it Friday afternoon and had it Monday - and I don't have Prime.

Gotta run and get my inspection sticker. Needed a new 3rd brake light. No bulbs to change -whole light with LEDs has to be changed got one on Amazon. I ordered it Friday afternoon and had it Monday - and I don't have Prime.
Later Gator..

I was looking at the USGS for info on that quake in Aguanga yesterday, found that there was one at Parkfield Monday. 100 miles or so from here, I never felt it.

-
Back