Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If it killed even a few of the bloodsucking bastards, You should get another can full of the stuff. lol
:rofl: Idk, it might have been old gas out of my boat or it might have been K-1. Bang, chug, bang, chug. LOL

Planning to pull the car out for an autocross at the stadiums on Sunday. I know Sunday will not be as nice as Sat but it shouldnt be too bad.

Planning to pull the car out for an autocross at the stadiums on Sunday. I know Sunday will not be as nice as Sat but it shouldnt be too bad.
They are showing T-storms here for later Sunday, but only 40% should be good for the most part. Looks like some heat rolling back in for the week. Getting up around 90. Just hope it doesn't turn into another round of oppressive humidity with 100+ heat index. I have a deck rebuild project I am doing. Been getting there a couple days a week for a few hours before the 'real' job. So far re-inforced the structure and have the rail posts up.

They are showing T-storms here for later Sunday, but only 40% should be good for the most part. Looks like some heat rolling back in for the week. Getting up around 90. Just hope it doesn't turn into another round of oppressive humidity with 100+ heat index. I have a deck rebuild project I am doing. Been getting there a couple days a week for a few hours before the 'real' job. So far re-inforced the structure and have the rail posts up.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll check some forcasts this afternoon. I'm OK with rain. T-storms less so.

wow! if you guys ever need to rent a car for a vacation, check with your insurance company. I did, and I literally just saved 55% through them for a Hertz car. My agent just gave me a discount code is all.

@krazykuda appreciate the offer but I couldnt accept that even if you did have the time. That's a heck of a drive to come help my stupid ***

If I had the time, I would do it.. You're only about 2 1/2 hours away from me...

We could get that car rewired properly and it would last a long time... I like to solder as much as I can for durability and a robust connection, even the non-solder connections get soldered when I do my wiring...

I wire to make it last as long as possible..

If I spent a day with you teaching you how to rewire a car, you would learn enough to do it all yourself...

If I could find the time to go down there and we had all the supplies, we could make a good dent in the wiring or get it all done...

I'm still trying to see if I can work it out in my mind....

Plus, we could finally meet in person...

If I had the time, I would do it.. You're only about 2 1/2 hours away from me...

We could get that car rewired properly and it would last a long time... I like to solder as much as I can for durability and a robust connection, even the non-solder connections get soldered when I do my wiring...

I wire to make it last as long as possible..

If I spent a day with you teaching you how to rewire a car, you would learn enough to do it all yourself...

If I could find the time to go down there and we had all the supplies, we could make a good dent in the wiring or get it all done...

I'm still trying to see if I can work it out in my mind....

Plus, we could finally meet in person...

Thanks man.

dont fret on it too much. im likely to get drug into honey to do lists this weekend too. plus its supposed to be in the mid 90s too. May hold off until I get a chance to go through and find what connectors I need so I can have everything on hand too

I'd run them unless there is some issue. If you can't get decent linings Firmfeel carries a semi-metalic lined shoes, Porterfield and Rochester Brake will reline and arc.

I have new shoes on them already... When I rebuilt them I replaced everything... Shoes, springs, hardware, hoses, even new drums... It's ready to go all I have to do is replace the steel lines and install the master cylinder and prop valve...

Beautiful weather here. Supposed to last through tomorrow. Gonna do a show with the Duster tomorrow, just a few minutes from home at a shopping center. Will get moving here pretty soon and give Cinnamon a sponge bath.

we have a high in the low 70's for today.... :D

I gotta run...

I need to get a shipping quote for a carburetor...

The youngest kid used the truck to pick up another motorcycle yesterday and one of the brake hoses blew... Now we have to replace the hose and bleed the brakes on it this weekend...

Or take it to Doug and let him do it for us...

So I brought up selling/parting out the polara with my wife last night. Was told "if you ever want laid again, you wont sell that car".... like wth. :wtf: She's claimed that car was ugly and she hated it from the day i snuck it home. I think secretly she likes that polara.:lol:

So in repairing rear brakes,heres what i found.
Rear steel brake line leaking, loose nut
Diff cover leaking,loose bolts.
Left axle seal not driven in all the way.
Right spring u-bolts loose.

Im not letting him fix his stuff anymore.

So in repairing rear brakes,heres what i found.
Rear steel brake line leaking, loose nut
Diff cover leaking,loose bolts.
Left axle seal not driven in all the way.
Right spring u-bolts loose.

Im not letting him fix his stuff anymore.

The usual problem is people overtorqueing everything so thats an intresting difference.
Yeah i understand you.
May want to go over a few more things while you are at it,are front brakecalipers loose for instance?
A friend of mine bought a Nova years ago and we found alot of things that where not right with it but he totaly lost it when i took the brakecalipers of without using tools those hexheads where not even fingertight.(on a car that we drove home about 100 miles from the seller.)

He never touched the front brakes.
I did the rotors, brakes smooth like butter now.

Heres a nice one. Original owner,1 paint job.
Now a chooched up 360 4spd 8-3/4”.
It goes. And interior is original in beautiful condition.
4C9C5C1B-005C-4276-B405-16577B333593.jpeg

-
Back