Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Some things you just can’t make up...

Aug. 20, 2018
MUNSON, Pa. (AP) — Three men face more than 1,400 counts each of sexually abusing animals at a Pennsylvania farm.

Prosecutors said Monday that a teenage boy alerted state police to the abuse, which involved a variety of animals.

On Saturday, police searched a property where the men live in Munson, Pennsylvania, 130 miles (about 210 kilometers) northeast of Pittsburgh, and seized recording equipment, cameras and homemade videos.

The men are charged with child endangerment and corruption of minors as well as over 1,400 counts each of sexual intercourse with animals. They also were issued animal cruelty citations.

The men were jailed in lieu of $100,000 bond. Court records didn’t list lawyers for them.

20180824_165039.jpg
It's 5:00 somewhere

Some things you just can’t make up...

Aug. 20, 2018
MUNSON, Pa. (AP) — Three men face more than 1,400 counts each of sexually abusing animals at a Pennsylvania farm.

Prosecutors said Monday that a teenage boy alerted state police to the abuse, which involved a variety of animals.

On Saturday, police searched a property where the men live in Munson, Pennsylvania, 130 miles (about 210 kilometers) northeast of Pittsburgh, and seized recording equipment, cameras and homemade videos.

The men are charged with child endangerment and corruption of minors as well as over 1,400 counts each of sexual intercourse with animals. They also were issued animal cruelty citations.

The men were jailed in lieu of $100,000 bond. Court records didn’t list lawyers for them.
Sex with animals is just baaaaahhhd.

The deere house...
99D15C83-B9AD-4C76-9E29-E82054457C8B.jpeg
has a shot of rain, i look out and this is what i see. Happy to help him out.

I bet not!!!!:rofl:
I feel sorry for the public defenders that get stuck with this case.
And if they don't do a professional job there's grounds for appeal, that's baaaaaad for everyone.
Ya think the defendents are sheepish about what they got caught doin'?

I feel sorry for the public defenders that get stuck with this case.
And if they don't do a professional job there's grounds for appeal, that's baaaaaad for everyone.
Ya think the defendents are sheepish about what they got caught doin'?
I think their defense will be that they were just “horsing around”...

:lol:

Holy ****! When I put my last batch of WHeat beer into secondary fermentation I had a quart left over. I added some sugar to add some co2 to it and I just opened it up. Damn, it is really good. I mean Really really good. Theis was a 5 gallon mix with 2 kinds of hops. (@halifaxhops would be proud) Pics to follow.

Holy ****! When I put my last batch of WHeat beer into secondary fermentation I had a quart left over. I added some sugar to add some co2 to it and I just opened it up. Damn, it is really good. I mean Really really good. Theis was a 5 gallon mix with 2 kinds of hops. (@halifaxhops would be proud) Pics to follow.
You doin' sours?
My big thing with cider is sour, but I also had a good sour beer at the nearby establishment last month. Got to go back since I dont remember what it was called....

Ok. Pulled the trigger on Sunday. Committed now. Two others in Street Mod and they're both Subies (that's good for me, could have been Mitsu Evos). We'll see if I can get my act together and do a half decent job driving.
CAM- T only has one entry on Sunday, but I'm somewhat opposed to the concept of that class. Plus SM runs firsts, works second, so I'll be done early. :)
SCCA - Philadelphia Region announces The Al Holbert Memorial (2018 Points Event #6 & 7) Saturday, Aug 25 — Sunday, Aug 26, 2018 attendees at Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA 19148 (9070) > Attendees | MotorsportReg.com

I guess now I will have to do a Wheat Beer version of the Toolman Brewing Company logo...

:D

Ok. Pulled the trigger on Sunday. Committed now. Two others in Street Mod and they're both Subies (that's good for me, could have been Mitsu Evos). We'll see if I can get my act together and do a half decent job driving.
CAM- T only has one entry on Sunday, but I'm somewhat opposed to the concept of that class. Plus SM runs firsts, works second, so I'll be done early. :)
SCCA - Philadelphia Region announces The Al Holbert Memorial (2018 Points Event #6 & 7) Saturday, Aug 25 — Sunday, Aug 26, 2018 attendees at Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA 19148 (9070) > Attendees | MotorsportReg.com
One of them is a WRX STI...better hope he can’t drive that thing!

A little hoppy, a little sweet from the other hops. Best beer so far. Wheat is always a little cloudy.
20180824_181000.jpg

-
Back