Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Drinking on my second...correction third full glass of wine....1900 Crimes Red.
Have oven baked spuds in the oven, and rib-eyes ready to go on the grill.
Waiting on the wife to get home, been gone most of the week for work.
Wine is her choice of drink.

Last edited:
That and sometimes they're in street mod but haven't got the mods all worked out.
Of course that could be me this Sunday.
I know what's on the to do list, and that includes seeing how the recurved Chrysler distributor works...
steering box swap..
replace the leaf springs..

Not seeing too many national level hotshoes but some very decent local drivers entered. Entry count is a bit low IMO. Hopefully we'll get some walk ups..

Drinking on my second...correction third full glass of wine....1900 Crimes Red.
Have oven baked spuds in the oven, and rib-eyes ready to go on the grill.
Waiting on the wife to get home, been gone most of the week for work.
Wine is her choice of drink.
If you are on your 3rd, I hope you have another bottle ready. :poke:

We had our first beer about the same time Mike, Cheers

A little hoppy, a little sweet from the other hops. Best beer so far. Wheat is always a little cloudy.View attachment 1715214943
I wish I was there , I bet that 5 gal. would be gone by now :lol:

And so am I...after drinking a few of those!
Good evening Ddaddy, I want to thank you for everything you did to make it easy for me to have the best darn bucket seats Victoria could ever have, what a great friend I have, Cheers :thankyou::thankyou:

Returned truck to my buddy tonight, cant wait until tomorrow.
See if he notices the proper working brakes.
And wonder if he will notice the change oil light is off. And the sticker for his next oil change.
Maybe i can have some fun with it.
I at least can give him a hard time about the wheel nuts.
Cant put center caps back on, has the wrong ones on truck. And they were with the caps,but took them out thinking they were the same.

Well, we are mostly unpacked...and time for some Friday night pizza!

B84AD50A-44FA-4804-97B8-244B3BE02B8B.jpeg

Man, everyone in this family is exhausted...too much vacation fun, I suppose. :)

Even the dog was so passed out that he was on the couch snoring and didn’t even stir when the doorbell rang with the pizza delivery.

I will be surprised if anyone gets out of bed before noon tomorrow...

:lol:

Man, everyone in this family is exhausted...too much vacation fun, I suppose. :)

Even the dog was so passed out that he was on the couch snoring and didn’t even stir when the doorbell rang with the pizza delivery.

I will be surprised if anyone gets out of bed before noon tomorrow...

Me too !

Awesome! LOL
Awesome! LOL
I decided to quit for the night, I don't stop welding and head out. I check and make sure everything is cooled down. Not really an issue with our old cars but doing collision on late model stuff that's got all that foam and what not in it will sit and smolder and go up in flames. I'm paranoid I guess.

I decided to quit for the night, I don't stop welding and head out. I check and make sure everything is cooled down. Not really an issue with our old cars but doing collision on late model stuff that's got all that foam and what not in it will sit and smolder and go up in flames. I'm paranoid I guess.
Yep, From years of 'hot work permit' procedures been drilled in... I never leave the area for at least half hour. Then follow with at least one more check later.

Yep, From years of 'hot work permit' procedures been drilled in... I never leave the area for at least half hour. Then follow with at least one more check later.
I welded a quarter on a Crown Vic where the rockers are foam filled. You dig out as much foam as you can, but 20 minutes later I noticed the paint was turning black and bubbling off the rocker panel a foot forward of where I welded. Air chisel is the fastest way in. lol:BangHead:

-
Back