Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Should take the car!:poke: If you want to stay shoot me a pm, no problem. I have to run in a bit to the burg to go to Fedex. I should be done running around around noon. You know I do have blue beer here right!

Should take the car!:poke: If you want to stay shoot me a pm, no problem. I have to run in a bit to the burg to go to Fedex. I should be done running around around noon. You know I do have blue beer here right!
Ehhh,,, Too much trouble to drive it up... The sign will do...I'll drive my sons Benz.....

@krazykuda Thanks so much for this. My Valiant runs 14.6 - 15 and was keeping me up at night based on many other apparently unfounded warnings and suggested fixes from many posts on FABO over time. At the end of a run my battery charge is right at 12.6. So in both cases my car is right on the money. I am running the Headlamp relay system and "Wire Around" from @crackedback. Both excellent high quality solutions to some typical issues. I will sleep tonight! A big Thanks Again!

I used to do charging system test at Sears garage when I was in college back in the day....

Morning all. Busy day here. Storms coming this afternoon so I gotta get out and mow. Then butcher a hog

Morning gents! A little clean up on the 66 this morning. Mopar's on the Mississippi tomorrow but there's pretty good chances of rain. I might take the pick up instead.

Morning gents! A little clean up on the 66 this morning. Mopar's on the Mississippi tomorrow but there's pretty good chances of rain. I might take the pick up instead.
Dang rain. Needs to only rain Monday thru Friday's leave our weekends alone ahhaa

here at the Chevy show with my Duster. LOL

7B954516-AC6F-4D3B-A205-9215BD0C6F94.jpeg

-
Back