Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here, let me help you finish it...and paint it too!

5B7FB881-7C5F-4723-A6EF-A5B25A1B875A.jpeg

You Guys got nothing to worry about with the Chevy/ Vette guys.... I was back at Carlisle , today. And the place was scary desolate.....

You Guys got nothing to worry about with the Chevy/ Vette guys.... I was back at Carlisle , today. And the place was scary desolate.....
Only a couple Vettes at our show. I know there are a lot in the area. Figured many were at Carlisle...

Takes a LOT to shock me... I got there at noon, and stayed until 4... They were packing up at 3 or 3:30.. Not many people walking around...

Takes a LOT to shock me... I got there at noon, and stayed until 4... They were packing up at 3 or 3:30.. Not many people walking around...
Should have come to our show...
Pretty good turnout for a local show. 120+ cars. Definitely some $ there. Although I believe most of these guys built there own. One ignorant Fk came in near the end of the show. Extremely over-customized Camaro. Gull wing doors 'look at me' decals '426 HP' and other stuff. Probably bought it and sent right to a shop and then comes to show off what he paid for. Anyway he parks right near the awards table (even though he was too late to register) on the end on an angle (Look at me, LOOK AT MEEEE!) Hardly anyone went near the car like it had the plague :rofl:So then the guy gets in his car and starts it during awards with crowd right in front of him. Nobody moves. Starts to creep forward and beeps before they finally let him out. Whudadick!.

-
Back