Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here you go @halifaxhops

F03EF022-049C-4766-B5DD-2D8E922FF336.jpeg

Almost time to head back to my part of the coast :D The granbrats are precious, maternal unit is doing well. Sprint Car races on the route home, funny how that happened :rolleyes:.

Ok. So I laid out my universal harness and make a quick sketch of the layout

IMG_5287.JPG

So, he picked me up for brekkie, then to town and back to his place. He finally noticed a brake smell from the pads seating.
Probably 20 or so brake applications and didnt notice pulse was gone.

Better than 1/2 the wall is done, and he wants to keep going.
Have to cut 14 sheets.

What no bounce house? You poser!

Hey got the title done the guys I got the car from gave me two more back windows and a full set of rally rims with it! Even has the trim rings and center caps! Want a pic? No bounce house here I aint good under pressure.:lol:

Was definitely a great day to hang out at a car show. Did not win anything, but all worth it to me for a few comments and conversations. Talked to one guy that worked at the local Dodge dealer 67-69. Several people that liked the slant, that mentioned glad to see one not swapped to an 8. Few others that new where I lived and 'watched' the driveway build over the years and really appreciated seeing it 'done'.

Then it would just not be right to not support a couple of the event sponsors, so grabbed a 12 of Yuengling Octoberfest at Beer an Soda Mart. Came home and put a couple in the freezer for quick cooling while I ran back out to S&S Crabs for a hot dozen, which I just finished.
This has been a GOOD day :thumbsup:

8B77633E-FEC1-42CA-9BA1-ABE98FF0905F.jpeg

-
Back