Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I welded a quarter on a Crown Vic where the rockers are foam filled. You dig out as much foam as you can, but 20 minutes later I noticed the paint was turning black and bubbling off the rocker panel a foot forward of where I welded. Air chisel is the fastest way in. lol:BangHead:
That sucked.

time to catch some zzzs. Doing a car show in the AM. Registration starts at 9. Only 5 min from my house though.

Good Morning Everyone. Happy Saturday. Best weekend wishes to all. I am stuck at work all weekend.

Saw that. Nice to mix hops. Want some of the depends OMR sent me that way you don't have to get out of bed?:lol:

Yes !! A good morning to everyone on this super Saturday

00021.jpg

Howdy back . Fun day yesterday felt like ****, Stan comes over with the other dog (Harley's Brother), well all I want to do was lay down, well the wife and him are talking for a few hours inside with the dogs outside, well guess what they took off since they never checked on them! Got a e mail he found them late last nigh. Come on man they chase deer!

Third time this has happened, the other dog is not that well trained. Has to be tied up from now on when over here.

Morning!
Hoping for an early start on the siding. See if Bubba gets moving early.

Howdy back . Fun day yesterday felt like ****, Stan comes over with the other dog (Harley's Brother), well all I want to do was lay down, well the wife and him are talking for a few hours inside with the dogs outside, well guess what they took off since they never checked on them! Got a e mail he found them late last nigh. Come on man they chase deer!
How you feel today ? I'm, thinkin about driving up to Carlisle...

-
Back