Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Should take the car!:poke: If you want to stay shoot me a pm, no problem. I have to run in a bit to the burg to go to Fedex. I should be done running around around noon. You know I do have blue beer here right!

Should take the car!:poke: If you want to stay shoot me a pm, no problem. I have to run in a bit to the burg to go to Fedex. I should be done running around around noon. You know I do have blue beer here right!
Ehhh,,, Too much trouble to drive it up... The sign will do...I'll drive my sons Benz.....

@krazykuda Thanks so much for this. My Valiant runs 14.6 - 15 and was keeping me up at night based on many other apparently unfounded warnings and suggested fixes from many posts on FABO over time. At the end of a run my battery charge is right at 12.6. So in both cases my car is right on the money. I am running the Headlamp relay system and "Wire Around" from @crackedback. Both excellent high quality solutions to some typical issues. I will sleep tonight! A big Thanks Again!

I used to do charging system test at Sears garage when I was in college back in the day....

Morning all. Busy day here. Storms coming this afternoon so I gotta get out and mow. Then butcher a hog

Morning gents! A little clean up on the 66 this morning. Mopar's on the Mississippi tomorrow but there's pretty good chances of rain. I might take the pick up instead.

Morning gents! A little clean up on the 66 this morning. Mopar's on the Mississippi tomorrow but there's pretty good chances of rain. I might take the pick up instead.
Dang rain. Needs to only rain Monday thru Friday's leave our weekends alone ahhaa

What's the best spray for squeaky rubber bushings? Silicone?

here at the Chevy show with my Duster. LOL

7B954516-AC6F-4D3B-A205-9215BD0C6F94.jpeg

-
Back