Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man it got hot quick again. 92 degrees, was 76 yesterday

Man it got hot quick again. 92 degrees, was 76 yesterday

Here's electricity explained for Chris....

It fits in with the coffee club theme and the conversation from the other day.... :D

electricity explained.jpg

B38B7E8C-CDE5-47BA-9E5E-40AE35B36FD4.jpeg
12:00. Done. If wall looks crooked, it is. Other wall was dead level and near square.
Best i can figure is post holes were drilled too far out.
Its 50 years old, and it doesent bother me in the least.
Next is roof on grainary.
14 10 footers. Piece of cake.

And also in keeping with the coffee club theme, I did a bit more work to the Route 66 image...

323D6E32-C90F-4DCD-A654-A17B26AA7134.jpeg

View attachment 1715215794 12:00. Done. If wall looks crooked, it is. Other wall was dead level and near square.
Best i can figure is post holes were drilled too far out.
Its 50 years old, and it doesent bother me in the least.
Next is roof on grainary.
14 10 footers. Piece of cake.

Congrats on finishing the big job.... :thumbsup:

And also in keeping with the coffee club theme, I did a bit more work to the Route 66 image...

View attachment 1715215795

There was a funky little beer bar just outside Barstow called the Graystone and right on old 66. I can't find any photos of it. Perfect for Dd's graphic talents. Constructed out of cobble stone from the neighboring sand washes. I could paint a picture of my buddy's father and his Hemi Road Runner in front of it, in my head anyway. A popular spot on the way home from the MCSC after work. :D

There was a funky little beer bar just outside Barstow called the Graystone and right on old 66. I can't find any photos of it. Perfect for Dd's graphic talents. Constructed out of cobble stone from the neighboring sand washes. I could paint a picture of my buddy's father and his Hemi Road Runner in front of it, in my head anyway. A popular spot on the way home from the MCSC after work. :D
he said cobble

If it was the Graystone cafe, they have torn it down.

Historic Barstow cafe torn down - Route 66 News

5CF51373-CDD3-4035-8587-A7D3F1F4E8A6.jpeg

greystone220.jpg
The only photo of it I could find. That is not the side that showed from 66. It was demolished in 2007. It was still a happenin place in my teens. Built in 1918 before 66 was a paved highway.

Yup...Gettin hot here also. Just spent 3hrs Cutting the lawn, Trimming, and Yes... BLOWING the leaves....Now O Beer Thirty........

-
Back