Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did y'all see the news about that 18 yr old youtube "star" that drove his McClaren the wrong way in the HOV lane on a San Diego freeway at rush hour at 100mph+? I was in Tim's neighborhood and saw it on the local news. If not, just google "mcskillet".

Hey Super Dave @Ddaddy .. If you find yourself bored sometime, any chance you could make the white rallye stripes black? I'm really wanting to check out black stripes but Google ain't giving me what I'm looking for..
dd82c705bf9c82e680c27523f11bb414--muddy-trucks-cool-trucks.jpg

13 letter manure spreader :rofl:
All kidding aside that is a sharp lookin rig...

Did y'all see the news about that 18 yr old youtube "star" that drove his McClaren the wrong way in the HOV lane on a San Diego freeway at rush hour at 100mph+? I was in Tim's neighborhood and saw it on the local news. If not, just google "mcskillet".
Nope missed that one

Hey Super Dave @Ddaddy .. If you find yourself bored sometime, any chance you could make the white rallye stripes black? I'm really wanting to check out black stripes but Google ain't giving me what I'm looking for..
View attachment 1715215948
Hmmm...I swear I did this already...let me check my files.

I have a few antiques here myself. And I had customers pissed that they weren't lifetime guaranteed. lol

Was looking for info on this a guy I gave a dist adapter t just dropped off. Idiots abound on eBay!

DSC02936.JPG
DSC02937.JPG

SCORE! Our Quick Star convenience store has 5oz sirloins for $1 each limit 5. Good stuff! I will be back for more for sure.
20180826_183004.jpg

SCORE! Our Quick Star convenience store has 5oz sirloins for $1 each limit 5. Good stuff! I will be back for more for sure.View attachment 1715215997

That's a good deal...

I would just keep going out to the parking lot, turning around and coming back in until my trunk/freezer was stocked....

-
Back