Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning Craig. I couldn't help but chuckle at the neighbor trying to trim his hedges after a rotator operation. I offered to help but he's a perfectionist and my transit and level was broken. LOL
:rofl::rofl: I have a friend like that, his way or it ain't right :lol:

EEEWWWWEEEEE!
Ben Chewie 3a.jpg

Well,that ram 3500 diesel is hooped. Ball joints tie rod end steering knuckle rotor and hub bearings seal dust cap nut washer and retainer caliper and brake pads. 2 grand i figure.

Now how long do i wait for parts?
2wd spindles arent very common
In the used parts world. Its bent from the heat,and bearing surface is chewed. As well as boogered threads.

Now how long do i wait for parts?
2wd spindles arent very common
In the used parts world. Its bent from the heat,and bearing surface is chewed. As well as boogered threads.
rockauto.com

I agree. Wanted you to see these in my 66

View attachment 1715217244
I just bought some bucket seats from a fabo member for my 72 demon but I have to say that I was torn whether to go buckets or leave the bench.

A bench seat is comfortable, like a sofa on wheels. Sits up high and gives good visibility.

On the other hand buckets are sporty and can also be comfortable to a degree. They sit lower which is not good.

Didnt think i could buy these...will help with hood support.
image.jpg

I just bought some bucket seats from a fabo member for my 72 demon but I have to say that I was torn whether to go buckets or leave the bench.

A bench seat is comfortable, like a sofa on wheels. Sits up high and gives good visibility.

On the other hand buckets are sporty and can also be comfortable to a degree. They sit lower which is not good.
My 66 with buckets is way more comfortable than the bench in my 70 Swinger.

AS if you all didn't already know... This Duster requires all new steel brake, and hose lines...Ya oughta try getting the one in the engine bay, to the right front wheel, with the engine and all still in the car.....:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

have to disagree, all these buckets are adjustable to get higher or lower or even closer to the wheel, have you never looked under a set, it's all there and sits great ..

AS if you all didn't already know... This Duster requires all new steel brake, and hose lines...Ya oughta try getting the one in the engine bay, to the right front wheel, with the engine and all still in the car.....:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Been there, done that. Learned a few new cuss words. Don't ever want to do it again..

-
Back