Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning All! Slept in, worked a bit of OT, weird power issue in a com room of a service center. Me no touchie the power panel so had to wait for electrical contractors, done at 9:30 pm

500 bucks is the asking price. It is in better shape by far than my 74. But it'd still need quarters. Floors are solid but I just got done making the floor pans for mine. Drum brake car. Slant 6 / 3spd. Has a ton of 440 parts in the trunk

IMG_5851.JPG

IMG_5857.JPG

IMG_5858.JPG

IMG_5859.JPG

IMG_5862.JPG

IMG_5877.JPG

IMG_5878.JPG

Good Morning everyone. Slept in, ran got some fresh cheese curds down the road and going to head out in the shop with my son to work on his rat rod. Hopefully we can get all the inner bracing and some floor structure done.

I'm passing on that dart I think. It's a tough pass
Yeah it almost as old as Karl ,may have been driven hard and put up.....

I need to pass on the 64 as well. The logistics are too much for me. I'm not ready to buy yet. I want one someday but today isn't the day.
Definitely older than Karl but not me

Yeah it almost as old as Karl ,may have been driven hard and put up.....

Definitely older than Karl but not me
For me it comes down to two things. The two areas it'd need addressed are the very same as my 74. The two areas where it is far far more solid than my dart have to modified and cut over 80 percent for my goal. So that makes it a wash. Which means I'm better off staying with the body I have

Good Morning everyone. Slept in, ran got some fresh cheese curds down the road and going to head out in the shop with my son to work on his rat rod. Hopefully we can get all the inner bracing and some floor structure done.

You don need no steenkin floor :rofl:I saw a rat rod with USED rock plant screen material for a floor :rofl:and for makin 1" rock. drop anything smaller than your wallet and it was gone :rofl:Good morning. Saturday night circle track came early, first half of 2 day show. Good show it was. I don't know what it is about that place, track went from hooked the f@#$ up to dry slick before the B mains and by main event time it was so dusty you couldn't see from one end of the track to the other. It is consistent though, it's like that every time. 120 race cars in 5 divisions I think it was. I got dirtier sittin there watching than I did running equipment :rofl:. I got semi lost and the traffic getting there unfortunately kept me from getting to the Bottoms Up Coffee place:BangHead:. I can still hear those unlimited Late Models :steering:

Dang - I was at Hershey most of the day Saturday - also left around 5 - walked pretty much the whole thing; didn't see any of you guys I could mooch a cold beer from! Sum total of what I bought: 8 hose clamps, 4 tire valve caps and 12 electrical connector, all for $5. Brother-in-law looked at at least a dozen Muncie M21's and M22's for the 454 '72 Chevelle he's building but couldn't get anybody to cough one up as cheap as he is.

-
Back