Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No espanol here.

I need a translator as well. Last time I was in Texas I had a lot of people coming up to me speaking Spanish, so I guess I look Mexican, but far from it.

There are some cute Mexican guys in existence tho. My dad used to have a bunch on the farm helping out. They sure work hard and their work hardly ever needs checked because they do quality work. The ones here anyways
That's rare today. I got several that got smart and realized that if you use the word 'discrimination', you don't have to work to get paid.. Sad state of affairs..

My dad used to have a bunch on the farm helping out. They sure work hard and their work hardly ever needs checked because they do quality work. The ones here anyways
When I was at the cold storage we would hire contractors when we had large racking jobs. These are pallet storage racks, 30ft high in -20 freezers. The best crew I could get were Mexicans. Way better than any of the 'locals'. The lead could speak just enough English to get by.

Jeez, just 3 answered emergency calls from Australia to tell them WTF to do.

C’mon people, this isn’t that hard. Just pay attention in the meetings. :BangHead:

As long as their blistered feet don't try to cross the border illegally... If they do, shoot them all. No more need for a border wall.
Funny part is that they are over 1140 miles from the closest US border crossing. Even if they do 15 miles per day, they won’t arrive at it for at least 3 months. Based on past migrations of similar size, fewer than 10% will actually arrive at the border. Less than 700 people.

Artificial urgency at its finest.

Funny part is that they are over 1140 miles from the closest US border crossing. Even if they do 15 miles per day, they won’t arrive ar it for at least 3 months. Based on past migrations of similar size, fewer than 10% will actually arrive at the border. Less than 700 people.

Artificial urgency at its finest.
It helps with aiding and abetting conspiricy theories.

Our Governor has no lips. Back to our regularly scheduled program.

It helps with aiding and abetting conspiricy theories.
Reality and conspiracy are up for grabs. Whomever protests and proclaims loudest gets airplay.

The Universe will eventually bring it all to even...it always does.

Nature abhors idiots...and takes revenge upon them.

It’s only a matter of time.

-
Back