Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not to change the subject but this is a good AFB accelerator pump circuit video. I learned something.

Talked to a guy this evening who had a 67 vert.
He replaced his using a 67 barracuda convertible front windshield gasket from Route 66 reproductions.
No problems, fit well he said.
The bottom molding wont fit with a non convertible windshield gasket....for sure...

Hey all, getting started on my next project....A new front gate, rolling electric, with new block work, retaining wall......

I refuse to get in a accident swerving for them. Call it natures natural selection to get their IQ up in the species!
I will avoid them if possible. But even a chance of hitting something or going off the road- Sorry, but they are done.

in other news...

I'm making scrapple :thumbsup:
and hash browns, and eggs...

4A43295C-5993-4B9C-B65F-98658D8AC8C8.jpeg

I will avoid them if possible. But even a chance of hitting something or going off the road- Sorry, but they are done.
Unless big enough to do real damage,moose is one example where most other options than hitting the animal are better,unless you drive a truck. Badgers are another hard choice they are incredibly hard.

Unless big enough to do real damage,moose is one example where most other options than hitting the animal are better,unless you drive a truck. Badgers are another hard choice they are incredibly hard.
And bears. The one i saw get hit,was a cub. The truck came off the ground on that side when it drove over.

Cant i catch a break??
Its been weeks of snags and holdups. Now this.
24A79DCA-3565-4053-BE5B-75A926BB71AB.jpeg
car was serviced,awaiting pickup.
Damn meeces...

And bears. The one i saw get hit,was a cub. The truck came off the ground on that side when it drove over.

Agreed especilay if the cubs mother is nearby.
worst thing with moose is that they are perfectly sized to end up coming in to the car thru the windshield.

-
Back