Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I smell deep bullshit at work.

The CEO appears to have become enamoured with my abilities and today cut the responsibilities of the Chief Operating Officer to nearly zero. Then he dropped tidbits to the rest of the team that he had done so, and was looking for someone new to lead the Operations of the Company...but never said a word to me.

Tonight I am being inundated with emails from the US And Australia asking me for guidance and direction in areas that are not within my responsibility.

If this dumbass CEO thinks I am just going to take on this responsibility without a substantial change in title and pay...he is sadly mistaken.

I will let him merrily make his checkerboard assumptions until he fully commits past the point of no return...and then drop the hammer on him.

You want me in this role? The price is 30% more than I make now and an agreement that you don’t get in my way. All of which will be backed by a 2 year contract that says I get paid for the full 2 years regardless of what happens...and if you breach the terms, I am released and you still pay.

He is playing checkers happily convinced he is a genius...I am playing chess and will destroy him at least 8 moves ahead of his next move. He has no idea that I am fully prepared to resign on a moments notice and won’t hesitate to do so.

The trick to hunting squirrels is to never let them know they are being hunted.

Our team lead got into me yesterday in front of the whole group... I went to the supervisor at the end of the night and told him what happened and he says that the lead guy was wrong and agrees he shouldn't be criticizing people in front of others.... The supervisor is going to yell at the lead guy today for doing that.... THe lead guy is probably going to be a little pissed off, but f*ck him, if he keeps doing that bs, then I will keep climbing the ladder and putting some heat back on him...

Not to mention that I while talking with the shift supervisors, I told them that I would be interested in transferring to another department... We just lost our stager for our department this week as he's going through onboarding training to convert to direct.... Let's see how this guy's department runs with two men down... His attitude is pissing people off...

Yikes! Does not sound remotely fun or safe to me!

Did you say remote????

Remote.jpg

The fusebox and the headlights are supposed to be wired between the alternator and the ammeter,
That's what the picture shows here.
Battery becoming very hot, post 37
so what you're saying is that im gonna pay you to wire my cars hahaha.
So if they are infact wired between the alternator and the ammeter as intended, whats causing the overheating and weird ammeter reading?

The fusebox and the headlights are supposed to be wired between the alternator and the ammeter,
That's what the picture shows here.
Battery becoming very hot, post 37

But the ammeter was acting like it was in line with alternator output.
When it didn't show discharge with the engine off, lights and heater on, that confirmed it.
Here's one way the fusebox and headlights could have ended up on the wrong side of the ammeter.

Charging-diagram69-mod-ed348-swap.png

Go back to the thread to see what actually seems to have been done.

I was once offered a supervisory position at the rock farm. In no uncertain terms I told them they did not have enough money for me to take that position. It just wasn't worth being some VP's fall guy when his managerial skills were lacking.

Question:Can a manual steering shaft be used in a p/s column? Are the columns the same?

That's a good question. I would think the steering column housing would be the same since everything but the shaft is?????

I believe that one of the shafts are different lengths from manual to PS...

View attachment 1715242241 Too bad they're not a true Hemi like we think.

Engineering and design features[edit]
The Hemi-6 is a pushrod O.H.V. (overhead valve) engine, with combustion chambers comprising about 35% of the top of the globe. This creates what is known as a low hemispherical shaped chamber. Although the Hemi-6 does not contain truly hemispherical combustion chambers, the "Hemi" moniker was used primarily for its marketing cachet based on the reputation of Chrysler's 1950s-1970s (true) Hemi V8 engines.

The Hemi-6 valves are 18 degrees (included angle) along the crankshaft axis opposed valves, with intake valves as large as 1.96". The 6 intake and 6 exhaust valves open toward each other, and into the center of the combustion chamber. In addition, both valves are slightly inclined across the crankshaft axis (similar to a conventional "wedge" chamber). The cylinder head is a non-crossflow design, meaning the 6 intake and 6 exhaust ports are on the same (left, Australian and British passenger's side) of the engine.

Unlike Chrysler's contemporaneous hemi V8 engines, the Hemi-6's rocker arms are mounted on individual studs (similar to the Chevrolet "big block" V8), rather than on 2 separate rocker shafts as in all 1951-58 Hemis—Dodge, DeSoto, Imperial, and Chrysler "Firepower" and 1964-'71 426 V8s.
Still a great engine and would love to have one in a car.
OTH would not like the parts supply chain when needing to do any repairs.

Our team lead got into me yesterday in front of the whole group... I went to the supervisor at the end of the night and told him what happened and he says that the lead guy was wrong and agrees he shouldn't be criticizing people in front of others.... The supervisor is going to yell at the lead guy today for doing that.... THe lead guy is probably going to be a little pissed off, but f*ck him, if he keeps doing that bs, then I will keep climbing the ladder and putting some heat back on him...

Not to mention that I while talking with the shift supervisors, I told them that I would be interested in transferring to another department... We just lost our stager for our department this week as he's going through onboarding training to convert to direct.... Let's see how this guy's department runs with two men down... His attitude is pissing people off...
Good luck with this. Seems like in time you'll end up on top.

But the ammeter was acting like it was in line with alternator output.
When it didn't show discharge with the engine off, lights and heater on, that confirmed it.
Here's one way the fusebox and headlights could have ended up on the wrong side of the ammeter.

View attachment 1715242277

Go back to the thread to see what actually seems to have been done.
whats the blue line between the distributor and ballast resistor?

Still a great engine and would love to have one in a car.
OTH would not like the parts supply chain when needing to do any repairs.

IMO canted valve engines work very well. 351C BBC, hard to argue their successes. I remember reading an article about porting a 351C, the author just said " No problem, just climb in there with a body grinder and go at it."

whats the blue line between the distributor and ballast resistor?
A distraction!
LOL.
That blue line is the power wire for the Mopar Performance ECU that was added. When the guy posted photos, I drew in the modifications I saw.
The pentagram represents the connector. Two wires from the ECU connector go to the distributor's magnetic pickup. I didn't color them in as it wasn't important for solving the mystery at hand.
charging-diagram69-mod-ed348-swap-png.png

I think I'm just gonna save up and buy the year/date correct, 100 percent complete wiring harness for the thing.

A distraction!
LOL.
That blue line is the power wire for the Mopar Performance ECU that was added. When the guy posted photos, I drew in the modifications I saw.
The pentagram represents the connector. Two wires from the ECU connector go to the distributor's magnetic pickup. I didn't color them in as it wasn't important for solving the mystery at hand.
View attachment 1715242281
hmmm I'm wondering if that's what caused the polara's bulk head connector to catch fire and melt the under dash harness. It too was converted from points to electronic right before the fire.

hmmm I'm wondering if that's what caused the polara's bulk head connector to catch fire and melt the under dash harness. It too was converted from points to electronic right before the fire.
Look at the throttle cable that's how mine started.

-
Back