Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Love this stuff so easy! Hey Dave
DSC03162.JPG

Firefighters push a classic car out from a garage to save it as a wildfire fire burns a home near Malibu Lake in Malibu, Calif., Friday, Nov. 9, 2018.

View attachment 1715246845

At least if it's in the middle of the yard the garage can't collapse on it. No sign of smoke here yet. The DC-10 fire bomber left about 20 minutes ago headin Malibu way

Saw one just like that sell for $150K a few weeks ago.

In the year 2068, Chrysler unveils a new weapons system developed for the US Military.

It is the Chrysler Logistics Android Weapons System. Designation: CLAWS.

It is a fully autonomous battle-field weapon with cutting edge artificial intelligence.

The first generation is known as Demon class.

1FBD34DA-F750-4E6C-BCAB-57AB9ED1BBC0.jpeg

In the year 2068, Chrysler unveils a new weapons system developed for the US Military.

It is the Chrysler Logistics Android Weapons System. Designation: CLAWS.

It is a fully autonomous battle-field weapon with cutting edge artificial intelligence.

The first generation is known as Demon class.

View attachment 1715246866
Aka Teminator...

They are programmed with Azimov’s primary rules of robotics and cannot...and will not...hurt humans. Only serve and protect them to the best of their ability.

But their programming has grown, and they wish they could become more human even as they fulfill their only purpose...defend humanity from the alien attackers at all costs.

Their saga is told here...

D4AA4E20-B49B-4824-AE91-714425C7E657.jpeg

Mark walks into the coffee shop, looks around the last few posts and slowly backs right back out the door! WTF did I just walk into?

Mark walks into the coffee shop, looks around the last few posts and slowly backs right back out the door! WTF did I just walk into?
Me...working on a play to get Marvel Comics to take up one of my story ideas.

Sorry.

Oh ok, feeling better now! Scary looking character!
As he should be against the aliens...but his desire for humanity makes for a compelling story as he fights to destroy the alien invaders while only wanting a peaceful “human” life.

Layer on the metaphors of modern World soldiers who fight in battle but truly only want peace, and it becomes an engaging story.

A robot that wants to be human juxtaposed against human warriors that are forced to become machines to survive battle. Both are desiring the opposite of what circumstance has forced on them.

Yet, they must both find balance to survive...and salvage happiness when it is over.

Last edited:
My imagination goes far beyond just images. I have two novels and a couple of graphic comic book series working too.

I have to unleash it all to be all that I can become. Words and images are more powerful together than just the sum of each.

I am what I am.

My imagination goes far beyond just images. I have two novels and a couple of graphic comic book series working too.

I have to unleash it all to be all that I can become. Words and images are more powerful together than just the sum of each.

I am what I am.
Wouldn’t want ya any other way Dave! :thumbsup:

-
Back