Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just to change the subject....I started changing out the wiper post seals yesterday and my clunking noise from the wipers was the plastic bushing was pushed through on the wiper motor.

I started? Sounds like you didn't get it done.

Just to change the subject....I started changing out the wiper post seals yesterday and my clunking noise from the wipers was the plastic bushing was pushed through on the wiper motor.

I have had problems on my 72 dart before with that ....the wiper rods in the dash seem bent or something and they tore up the insulation and cut some wires before .....never been right, and its probably from mis-matched parts or who knows.

Morning guys and gals. I have a Coke going this morning. I'll setting in the hospital waiting for mom to go to surgery. She fell and broke her other leg. Sucks to get old.

Hey I have a post at the top! So you say people will notice me? WOW...

No I got Ron'ed yesterday he needed to borrow my tiller and tractor, then that was beer thirty. I took the glove bow out to run the wires for the tach/gauge combo and just decided to do that side. Much easier to do it that way on the passenger side.

Morning guys and gals. I have a Coke going this morning. I'll setting in the hospital waiting for mom to go to surgery. She fell and broke her other leg. Sucks to get old.

I try to drink some milk once in a while to help keep my bones strong. It sucks when you get old and the bones get brittle and break easy... :violent1:

You have to keep a good supply of calcium to them to keep them strong... :cheers:

I worked all day on a bike that just refused to run. Then I had a buddy and his girlfriend bring dinner (to interrupt) I was going to clean up and then go for wings but didn't get to. As I thought it through I figured out my problem Bad Spark plug boot. And it ran! An hour job that was 3 hours long.

See...I was poo hooing it yesterday and here Look what TMM's Mom is going through. I hope things go well for her.

I'm gonna go. Maybe try to call Asa and see what's up with him...

spark plugs are cool .....I broke one apart one time to see what was inside but it didn't go very well ......then I realized I could have just googled it for a pic like this to see how it works.

its stuff like spark plugs that amaze me to think of who thought of it. I mean who actually had the thought evolution to come up with a design that works and has become universally accepted. And who would have thought ceramic.

I wish I could invent something like that.

Attachments

• spark_plug.gif
    16.3 KB · Views: 84
The air compressor is going to have to wait. I am headed to Alaska in 3 weeks and money is short. I am telling you it has been one heck of a spring. Everything breaking and trying to save money to go on 2 back to back vacations. My watch even stopped and had to get a new battery! The ice maker quit and when I pull the fridge out from the wall it works! Put it back and it makes a noise and does not make ice....pull it out to see whats happening and it works. BUT again I wouldn't want to be laying in a hospital waiting for surgery

I have a good amount of their stuff. No other tool store in the area. Rule of thumb with them if your life depends on it, do not buy it there!

spark plugs are cool .....I broke one apart one time to see what was inside but it didn't go very well ......then I realized I could have just googled it for a pic like this to see how it works.

its stuff like spark plugs that amaze me to think of who thought of it. I mean who actually had the thought evolution to come up with a design that works and has become universally accepted. And who would have thought ceramic.

I wish I could invent something like that.

They use ceramic because it is a good insulator. (Let's just say that my family has a little background in electricity).

If you want to break one apart, try removing an old spark plug from a 2.2 L. when I tried to remove them from my Laser XT, the hex and center electrode came off and the threads stayed stuck in the head. I had to remove the head and get it drilled out. Now I anti-sieze grease them in aluminum heads...

morning, just waiting for the wife (Carolee) to put the coffee on. Fishypete stopped in last nite. Sat in the garage , had a few drinks, listened to the juke box and listened to the rain. checked the rain gauge, it's over 1 1/2". Hey Pete you awake yet. Moparsquad

-
Back