Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
morning, just waiting for the wife (Carolee) to put the coffee on. Fishypete stopped in last nite. Sat in the garage , had a few drinks, listened to the juke box and listened to the rain. checked the rain gauge, it's over 1 1/2". Hey Pete you awake yet. Moparsquad

Pete checked in a few pages back and then disappeared... :glasses7:

One post wonder... LOL! :D

My problem was the boot. I took it off and it looked like tar in the wire so I cut 1/2 inch off and put a new boot on and it fired. Something that should have been easy to find had I been paying attention.

One thing from HF I was surprised at are the wrenches, I bought the son a small kit for his car and I really like the wrenches that came with it and 100% guarantee! I should get one of the 49.99 sets for the Popmobile!

If they sell the sidewalk, where will they put their stuff?

Inside or in the parking lot... :violent1:

I looked at the sale, and they had a 5 gallon gas can for $20... I commented on how it costs more for the container ON SALE than it does to fill it up.... How f*cked up is that??? Especially with today's gas prices.... :banghead:

One thing from HF I was surprised at are the wrenches, I bought the son a small kit for his car and I really like the wrenches that came with it and 100% guarantee! I should get one of the 49.99 sets for the Popmobile!

I am buying more HF than I used to. I got a plier set from there and its just as good as the craftsman for double the price.

I compared the two really close....

Morning, 5:45 here the sun is starting to come up looks like we are in store for a really nice day here. Think I'll get the dart out and go for a cruise.

This is my last good week end for awhile. Next week I start radiation and chemo to get rid of this crap. Going to take about 8 weeks to get it done. After that they will see if I'm ready for the stem cell transplant.

morning, just waiting for the wife (Carolee) to put the coffee on. Fishypete stopped in last nite. Sat in the garage , had a few drinks, listened to the juke box and listened to the rain. checked the rain gauge, it's over 1 1/2". Hey Pete you awake yet. Moparsquad

He was on the phone with me just now and said you and Carol wanted to go agate hunting, funny cause I called him to ask him if he wanted to go, we had all the rain and it's a good time to go. What time you want to meet at the hunting spot? Pete said you 3 want to come and I'm itching to go already lol.....been finding some sweet ones lately!

This is my last good week end for awhile. Next week I start radiation and chemo to get rid of this crap. Going to take about 8 weeks to get it done. After that they will see if I'm ready for the stem cell transplant.

Stan Hopefully all goes well.

Ray how are the lights working out for you?

I was going to call you. The kit works fine. I need more lighting though. There is a 12volt accy. Plug in. Looks like a cig lighter . The lights that came with the kit plug in like an old style phone jack. Any ideas on changing that stuff.

Have fun today and rest up, I'll keep you in my prayers.....go and kicks this cancers butt, I know you can do it bud!

I was going to call you. The kit works fine. I need more lighting though. There is a 12volt accy. Plug in. Looks like a cig lighter . The lights that came with the kit plug in like an old style phone jack. Any ideas on changing that stuff.

You can hook up to the "battery side of the box" The plugs are only on when you turn the box on. Just put a switch on the lights that are wired from the battery directly. That's how I have mine set up.

That makes a whole lot more sense. Going out now to move a few things. Tree guy is coming Tuesday. I have a large hollow oak tree that has to come down. Having Solar put on the house in the next few months and when they did the survey my light to the panels will increase by over 28%.

I wish I was still working. Solar on my house would be great with all the roof space I have. Neighbor has it and his electric bill dropped by 80% and he sells "carbon credits" which I think is a big scam but works for him. I am going to run and do some work outside before the rain tomorrow.

Deal I'm working on cost me nothing. I am basically letting them use my roof as a power station. They do and maintain it at their expense.

He was on the phone with me just now and said you and Carol wanted to go agate hunting, funny cause I called him to ask him if he wanted to go, we had all the rain and it's a good time to go. What time you want to meet at the hunting spot? Pete said you 3 want to come and I'm itching to go already lol.....been finding some sweet ones lately!

going for my Mom's birthday at noon. will call Pete when we get back. will let you know and we can meet this afternoon

Good morning guys. Nice to see all who's here. The restaurant is closed Sun-Mon's so I love Sunday morning coffee. I had some customers last night who lived in MN for several years. They told me people born in MN rarely move away.

HOT here now. When the tide is low late this afternoon, there will be a long peninsula to walk out on, gonna see if my friends want to come with their little dogs and we'll let them run and play.

-
Back