Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sluggish this morning, lower back is out , trying to let it heal, spent all dern day setting inside watching my BBQ grill as it smokes a bird for me, I hope this is short lived.. Good morning Mitch, I see everyone got an early start this day.

Good morning folks. Dang Mike, I've had that lower back thing many times. Not fun! Ibuprofen and whisky won't cut the pain sometimes. A Chiropractor works for me but that's up to you. Get well my friend.

Good morning folks. Dang Mike, I've had that lower back thing many times. Not fun! Ibuprofen and whisky won't cut the pain sometimes. A Chiropractor works for me but that's up to you. Get well my friend.

Thank you Mike, yes I use a Chiropractor and believe in them :glasses7: they have kept me out of the O.R room for 30 years now, Toe up's and leg movements will get it back in shape :glasses7: yep been here a few times :D

Back in to cool off and have a cup, one part of the perch is done! Memi try some white flower it works great.

Back in to cool off and have a cup, one part of the perch is done! Memi try some white flower it works great.

What the hell is white flower :???: I knew I was lifting to much weight when I grabbed one end of the 8 1/4 rearend, I will learn one day :banghead:

What the hell is white flower :???: I knew I was lifting to much weight when I grabbed one end of the 8 1/4 rearend, I will learn one day :banghead:

I will find a pick, like ben gay on steroids. sucks when retard strength kicks in! LOL:wack:

amazing how much the perch has to be lowered. I want to drop it in today and try to run it for a few minutes to make sure it is good.

Attachments

• PICT0983.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 82
  • PICT0984.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 74
Morning All ! Been awhile. Finally have tags on my car and it is road worthy! Now it's so stinking hot can only drive in early a.m.

Thanks! Been busy in the A.M. so I can beat the heat. Halifax before you paint in the engine bay put everything in there that's gonna be permanently there then make sure no more mods are needed. Then pull and paint. Ask me how I know!#-o

Thanks cuda already there a lot to do. Hopefully dropping the motor in for fit today and run it. Hot as crap here right now so taking a break. Need to get a few things before the test run.....Just itching to do it. Modded the other perch! Now a beer break it is 12 right?

Attachments

• PICT0983.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 70
  • PICT0984.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 64
  • PICT0985.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 65
  • PICT0986.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 60
It's twelve somewhere. LOL!! Did my break in with regular manifolds then put the headers in and mods dimples where needed here and there. Had everything done in engine bay then the headers wht a PITA. Don't forget to hydrate.

-
Back