Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How much? all the clips and cabels are good, will pull the heater core though prob crap.

ah ha.. so now what? you've got what - at least 3 extra hours today.. you could get a lot done on that ol' Mopar...
As soon a wife goes to work. I will do some "work' on the Dart. I have a friend coming over about 10 , his car has a engine light on and it needs a new MAF. I ordered it last week, 2009 saab:rolleyes:

mayonnaise.. my diet kryptonite - hard to imagine a sandwich without it and I dip my french fries in the stuff.. also, instead of butter on the bread when making a grilled cheese - try mayonnaise - full on kicks ***! GD it.. now I'm getting hungry..

Good Morning Mikey.. Don't sweat it. A shower, 3 cups of coffee, and a bacon/eggs/grits breakfast and all is right with the world again. Ain't life grand???
It sure is Ben, I am a bit worried about our members in Canada this morning :eek:

Nothing but flammable **** up there! Lots of dead trees pole bark Beatles

Good morning, just starting to get light here. Weather is suppose to turn nice for a few days. That looks like one heck of a fire. We had one on the east side like that last year burned out a lot of houses in the Lake Celean area some worth over a million dollars.

Last edited:
Morning Stan a few more days of rain here been over a week of it I hope the hops pull out of this ok they are starting to sprout and I do not have the strings up yet and they are laying on the ground, not good they get fungus

-
Back