Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes, I'm home for good hope. Melanie and her hubby are going to move our stuff out of the apartment in Seattle this week end. Glad to be done with that still have to go back to the cancer center a couple days a week but we can drive there. Things are looking pretty good and I'm starting to recover some strength back.
Those treatments and drugs just knocked the crap out of me. Still having a hard time getting around but i is getting better.

Yes, I'm home for good hope. Melanie and her hubby are going to move our stuff out of the apartment in Seattle this week end. Glad to be done with that still have to go back to the cancer center a couple days a week but we can drive there. Things are looking pretty good and I'm starting to recover some strength back.
Those treatments and drugs just knocked the crap out of me. Still having a hard time getting around but i is getting better.
Great News Stan !!! Awesome to see you on the mend !!

Prob tackle the new hotter spark plugs in the Pop today really not looking forward to that one.

:thumbsup:

Great to see you are home and doing a bit better bro !! Outstanding new to see this morning :thumbsup:

Three you can socket, the rest are a wrench. 4 from the bottom of course 1/8 turn at a time of course

any chance loosening the engine mounts and lifting it up would make it easier? or would it not be worth the hassle?

Makin Deer Jerky this Morning
003.JPG
004.JPG
007.JPG
001.JPG

-
Back