Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Had a pretty scary situation this morning. I'm sitting here at the emergency clinic. I think I had a partial siezure overnight. Woke up this morning a little dizzy and my toque feels like it was bitten and my mouth was full of blood

Praying for you right now!

s-l1600.jpg

LOL paypal money is dangerous!!!! I do have a cabinet for it though!
Vintage 1940's Sun Motor Tester Master Tester Serial # 11609 | eBay

Hoping Carlisle will be good for me, taking a big chance have a lot of $ tied up, have been selling small ones though pretty regularly.

'
Hey, that's a cool breather setup! How did that come about?
For me - when I couldn't stop the oil from coming out the top of the valve covers. Talking autocross here - with sticky tires - on slopes.
It's just a variant on the Trans-am set ups, which is also similar to the circle track setups.

We also extended the top baffle in those covers. If you look inside OEM covers - at least early ones, they're much more extensive than those cast covers. That's should be enough for anything but road racing or similar.

blob.jpg

Other than the tongue being bite, I don't feel like I did when I had my big seizure earlier this summer. When that one happened, i felt like I'd gone 15 rounds with Ali and Mike Tyson both. Every part of my body was in total pain. So I'm not sure i had another or if its something else.
Scarry stuff.

Had a pretty scary situation this morning. I'm sitting here at the emergency clinic. I think I had a partial siezure overnight. Woke up this morning a little dizzy and my toque feels like it was bitten and my mouth was full of blood
That sucks, friend. I hope you find out what's wrong.

Morning Hoppy.
Nice machines there!
Guess we got to get busy teaching kids how great it is to use 'em.
Might even help save some of 'em from the grief of repair by trial and error.
That one I just posted is a 39 6volt one, they are really cool looking cleaned up.

' For me - when I couldn't stop the oil from coming out the top of the valve covers. Talking autocross here - with sticky tires - on slopes.
It's just a variant on the Trans-am set ups, which is also similar to the circle track setups.

We also extended the top baffle in those covers. If you look inside OEM covers - at least early ones, they're much more extensive than those cast covers. That's should be enough for anything but road racing or similar.

View attachment 1715107716
Nice! Good to see these old cars get put to good use!

Thanks guys. Don't tell anyone it also shows the effects of driving it all the time...
I did finally wash it. Even gave it a quick wax- first time in at least 4 years.

Ok time get moving. 'lection school this morning and the new kid didn't get back to me if he needs a ride.

Other than the tongue being bite, I don't feel like I did when I had my big seizure earlier this summer. When that one happened, i felt like I'd gone 15 rounds with Ali and Mike Tyson both. Every part of my body was in total pain. So I'm not sure i had another or if its something else.

Time change really threw you off.....haha! Man I am sorry, what an unceremonious and painful way to start the day. Hope they can tell it's not any kind of seizure. I had one time where I woke up and I was biting down on my tongue and it was like a cramp (no jokes please!!) and I had to pry my jaw apart, it was freaky. I don't know if you clench your teeth in your sleep like I often do, and have very anxious dreams, maybe this is what happened to you.

They must be having fun with it they send you there? Also they should pay the bill since it happened on drill weekend.
Who knows

Praying for you right now!
thanks

Scarry stuff.
Thanks
That sucks, friend. I hope you find out what's wrong.

Well this one, they're saying it was not a grand map seizure, no abnormal electrical activity in the brain that is indicative of a siezure. They think I probably just bit my tongue in my sleep. However they are sending all the scans to my specialtist to review. Back at drill alreay

Time change really threw you off.....haha!........I don't know if you clench your teeth in your sleep like I often do, and have very anxious dreams, maybe this is what happened to you.
This is exactly what they are thinking

Daylight Sleep-in Time
woke up a couple times as usual, but still got about 9 hours
Good Morning!

-
Back