Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
so .. next time I go to the march meet .. I go prepared .. pop-up .. bbq .. ice chests full of beer .. chairs .. golf cart ..
saw 3 FCs run .. rest of the time trying to dry the track .. get it dry .. rain .. dry it out .. rain .. went to town to 2nd Amendment Sports .. looked back up towards track .. rain .. today NWS say FOG ... :rofl:Gotta love the March Meet
fixed

Kind of hesitant taking the front suspension on my 69 apart to rebuild. Dont want another car not running!! I have all the parts, almost, still waiting on torsion bars. So it should be a days job. New 13' Brakes in front.. Anti Sway bar, new lower control arms, stiffening plates, new bushings...
Boot seals are in San Diego. You might have them tomorrow...

1 good thing .. 2 of the 3 FCs that made a pass .. Arrows .. :rofl:
what's 'FC'
e2d567_71b88643736c4eb3b89ca442466a7820~mv2.gif

:rofl: needed my nitro fix .. Just barely got it .. 9am-230pm .. 3 Funny cars made qualifying passes .. The remainder of the time was track sweeper racing .. We had high hopes .. All the NE, Gas, HR categories had full rosters .. Weather just did not cooperate

I think I scared Rani off....Maybe it was the father image
No, it was more like fell asleep. I am starting to think you all are vampires who never sleep.

Unfortunately, I am still a mortal and I need sleep.

Had a dream, I was driving a long distance in the dart. I could just feel how the car feels and hear the slant real loud like when on the highway and I suddenly woke up.

No, it was more like fell asleep. I am starting to think you all are vampires who never sleep.

Had a dream, I was driving a long distance in the dart. I could just feel how the car feels and hear the slant real loud like when on the highway and I suddenly woke up.

What caused that. Did you get rear ended by a Chevy?

That happened once,except i woke up as i hit the shoulder of the road....

That happened once,except i woke up as i hit the shoulder of the road....
Tell me about it. When I was in my early twenties. I would drop off my girlfriend at her parents house, and drive 30 miles through the country to my house at night. Very late nights, many times , did the shoulder of the road , wake me up. I resorted to rolling down all the windows and turning the radio volume up, real loud. 68 Road Runner 383 4 spd, with very loud exhaust.

So, thats enough for now...
D5FA5B03-08A6-4AF0-9F70-1CF2CA228A5B.jpeg

Alternator bracket is for a/c,will have to change it out later.

I resorted to rolling down all the windows and turning the radio volume up, real loud.
:rofl: 4 of us went to Orange County Raceway for a nitro show. Not sure how I got elected to drive home to the desert at midnight. Going through the moderately high Cajon Pass (4500') I was getting a little drowsy, all 3 of my passengers were long asleep. I roll down my window and open the sunroof on the first gen Fox Body Mustang II. Ahhhh, that's better. From the back seat in a loud and clear voice from the formerly snoring passenger "Are you part F$%^ing Eskimo or something?" :rofl:

I would love to see some of your work Ddaddy, I was/am an old school pencil artist and enjoy art I am going to look in to how the heck you do what you do and enjoy it myself, I think utube might have some info to learn some, and give me an outlet for rainy days :coffee2:

:) I am in full agreement :glasses7:

I enjoy this thread and all the good folks in it, thank you Mike 1 :cheers: You are the man
!

yes it was :cheers:

I need to come up with something for our members Mike has gathered here Ray :coffee2: I am blessed to be a part of it here and you sure made us feel very special here, a friendly bunch of coffee club folks I think you really stepped up to the plate on doing what you did :glasses7: Thank you much :coffee2:

ain't that the truth, I am glad he keeps the old post's, I have lost info and pictures for the last 8 years and I can come here to retrieve them.

Good morning to all here, I am so glad I can come here and enjoy a cup or two with all of you each morning, something I look forward to each day
dDaddy, this is Green Hornet. I’ve been building on this car for about ten years and it’s now been painted an outlandish green w/ a lot ( I think) of pearl. The car has nothing but green. I’ve seen your art work and would like to inquire I you could give a few ideas to break up the green other than the bumble bee stripe. I was going to do it but it seems as though everyone does that. I have a friend that pen stripes in Portland. He also has a guy that does graphic overlays in his shop Mitch has done every truck that I’ve owned and does work that would impress anyone. I’m going to Mitch sometime next month I’m recovering from eye surgery right now and I’m going to have him enhance the car. I would apreaiate imput from you to help with my very important project (to me). Thanks for your consideration. Ted

dDaddy, this is Green Hornet. I’ve been building on this car for about ten years and it’s now been painted an outlandish green w/ a lot ( I think) of pearl. The car has nothing but green. I’ve seen your art work and would like to inquire I you could give a few ideas to break up the green other than the bumble bee stripe. I was going to do it but it seems as though everyone does that. I have a friend that pen stripes in Portland. He also has a guy that does graphic overlays in his shop Mitch has done every truck that I’ve owned and does work that would impress anyone. I’m going to Mitch sometime next month I’m recovering from eye surgery right now and I’m going to have him enhance the car. I would apreaiate imput from you to help with my very important project (to me). Thanks for your consideration. Ted

This thread goes so fast best to summon him this way. @Ddaddy

Hey.... Im Mitch...But I don't do paint work....LOL....:rofl:

-
Back