Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning...having brunch downtown with my boss and his wife, he's driving, that's a deal.

Since the Fury got the new alternator, gradually I've been getting a similar noise to a noisy belt, now it lasts about the first mile before it goes away, and it is only when you accelerate any at all. When you take your foot off the gas it stops. Then it is all quiet until you turn the car off even for a short time, like when you get gas, then you hear it again for a little while.
Need to put the new plate on the Duster. Don't know if I will take it out today, still fighting off a cold that has sucked the life out of me all week. I am off tomorrow too. 4-day work weeks all month to use up vacation days. No plans except going to my son's place Easter weekend.

Kind of hesitant taking the front suspension on my 69 apart to rebuild. Dont want another car not running!! I have all the parts, almost, still waiting on torsion bars. So it should be a days job. New 13' Brakes in front.. Anti Sway bar, new lower control arms, stiffening plates, new bushings...

Morning all, very windy here today, 50mph gusts. Need to get out and get something done. Good luck with the sheet rock Ben.

Kind of hesitant taking the front suspension on my 69 apart to rebuild. Dont want another car not running!! I have all the parts, almost, still waiting on torsion bars. So it should be a days job. New 13' Brakes in front.. Anti Sway bar, new lower control arms, stiffening plates, new bushings...
That's a plan Tim. Keep as many moving on their own as possible. You know there's always some hiccup tjhat updets the schedule, especially when its not all stock.

Chilly though. Just got in.

Anyone else warm plates in the oven while cooking breakfast?

Na I mostly use paper.
Although I made scrapple, 4 eggs, and fried up onion s and green peppers this morning. I used a platter for that.
I usually have a big breakfast on Sundays.

Anyone else warm plates in the oven while cooking breakfast?
Nope

Na I mostly use paper.
Although I made scrapple, 4 eggs, and fried up onion s and green peppers this morning. I used a platter for that.
I usually have a big breakfast on Sundays.
I used a real plate...just had scrapple and eggs. :thumbsup:

so .. next time I go to the march meet .. I go prepared .. pop-up .. bbq .. ice chests .. chairs .. golf cart ..
saw 3 FCs run .. rest of the time trying to dry the track .. get it dry .. rain .. dry it out .. rain .. went to town to 2nd Amendment Sports .. looked back up towards track .. rain .. today NWS say FOG ... :rofl:Gotta love the March Meet

-
Back