Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
dDaddy, this is Green Hornet. I’ve been building on this car for about ten years and it’s now been painted an outlandish green w/ a lot ( I think) of pearl. The car has nothing but green. I’ve seen your art work and would like to inquire I you could give a few ideas to break up the green other than the bumble bee stripe. I was going to do it but it seems as though everyone does that. I have a friend that pen stripes in Portland. He also has a guy that does graphic overlays in his shop Mitch has done every truck that I’ve owned and does work that would impress anyone. I’m going to Mitch sometime next month I’m recovering from eye surgery right now and I’m going to have him enhance the car. I would apreaiate imput from you to help with my very important project (to me). Thanks for your consideration. Ted
Sure, send me a PM and we can work something out. I’m going to need some good large photos of the car to work with.

Sure, send me a PM and we can work something out. I’m going to need some good large photos of the car to work with.

IMG_4357.PNG

Polara's Hotwire job failed. I think I have a bad coil. Just no spark on the coil

Boy, I screwed up! I had a guy here interested in a LD4B. I sent him photos. He wanted a few more pics and when I dug out the manifold it's the one with a bad thermostat sealing surface. I PM'd him, sent him photos, and apologized for the mix up. Lost sale there. The thing is pitted bad enough it should be welded and them milled. Gonna loose my butt on this one. Nice shape otherwise.
tstat4.jpg
tstat1.jpg

Boy, I screwed up! I had a guy here interested in a LD4B. I sent him photos. He wanted a few more pics and when I dug out the manifold it's the one with a bad thermostat sealing surface. I PM'd him, sent him photos, and apologized for the mix up. Lost sale there. The thing is pitted bad enough it should be welded and them milled. Gonna loose my butt on this one. Nice shape otherwise.View attachment 1715149161 View attachment 1715149162
Looks like it could just be milled flat.

Boy, I screwed up! I had a guy here interested in a LD4B. I sent him photos. He wanted a few more pics and when I dug out the manifold it's the one with a bad thermostat sealing surface. I PM'd him, sent him photos, and apologized for the mix up. Lost sale there. The thing is pitted bad enough it should be welded and them milled. Gonna loose my butt on this one. Nice shape otherwise.View attachment 1715149161 View attachment 1715149162
At least you found it before he paid for it

I would send that to my head guy... He has a mill and if needed could get it welded...

I would send that to my head guy... He has a mill and if needed could get it welded...
Thanks.
I think I'll check with Woody. here locally. He works at Radar's shop. I know they have a mill and I would imagine a tig. They used to rebuild Force's heads. He ports Aluminum Harley heads daily and carves John Deere heads out of billet for tractor pullers.

Thanks.
I think I'll check with Woody. here locally. He works at Radar's shop. I know they have a mill and I would imagine a tig. They used to rebuild Force's heads. He ports Aluminum Harley heads daily and carves John Deere heads out of billet for tractor pullers.

I've stick welded a few in the past but Tig is better.

-
Back