Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's a lot of cars. This guy does concrete work and clears the sites himself just scraped a few furys last week. Told him I will give him 50 more than scrap on some cars seems like he is game. You know how it is around here with stuff just laying in the farms.

The scrapper around here, i offered to take any old dodges, pre 1980. Scrap value. He saves big not having to haul it to the shredder.

This guy has an old Pilot house dodge truck that would go cheap because he has no title. It is very rough though

And i see a 79 motorhome parting out,360 4bbl. But it will be full of emissions control crap.

Great morning, gentleman! It is going to be a gorgeous day here. Lots of car shows including this one:

042818lhcs1.jpg

42 years! That's a long time for a car show.

One time I pulled in the driveway where I was house-sitting, and the car puked atf. I'm like WTF. So jack the car up - bumper jack, get stump under it so its safe, nothing broken or leaking.
slant6 '75 Valiant. Never found anything wrong and it never did it again. There's was nothing about the drive that should have caused it to puke through the vent - but that's must be what happened. weird.

Simply marking its territory. It was unfamiliar to it. No different than a dog lifting its leg!

:rofl:

Morning all....just loaded up the car heading out to the first car show of the season. The first three were weathered out, so the car people around here are all excited. The meet time with my buddies kept creeping up all week, its like the first football tailgate they all just want to get there...lol!!

65 cuda coming Tuesday.
I am looking for a center console (the small one if it is a automating, even if it is in bad shape :thumbsup::thankyou:, I have all ready realized I can not pay the big price the buckets are getting,

I am looking for a center console (the small one if it is a automating, even if it is in bad shape :thumbsup::thankyou:, I have all ready realized I can not pay the big price the buckets are getting,
These will prob be rough and just frames anyhow I will take a look we can do something I am sure. fastenall is around 75 to ship them to you.

There's nothing like getting ready to head to a show and firing up the Mopar early on a Saturday, waking the neighbors. :mob:

Like I said was on the mud for years so no idea, Hoping the rear is ok have a guy that needs a 7 1/4

So we were having a friendly argument at coffee yesterday. The buddy who recently bought the 69 Barracuda convertible, has a nice show sign showing it was a 318. The car now has a 360. Anyway I explained with his blue engine be prepared to have a MOPAR guy tell him its wrong. I said 318's were red, and for sure were a 2bbl not the 4bbl showing on his pie pan. He said not all 318's were red. What do you say??

You guys want stuff send me a pm you get first crack at it all and this way I remember, the last car I did this with the parts went so fast It was hard to keep track of it all.

So we were having a friendly argument at coffee yesterday. The buddy who recently bought the 69 Barracuda convertible, has a nice show sign showing it was a 318. The car now has a 360. Anyway I explained with his blue engine be prepared to have a MOPAR guy tell him its wrong. I said 318's were red, and for sure were a 2bbl not the 4bbl showing on his pie pan. He said not all 318's were red. What do you say??
1964 - 1974 Factory Engine Paint Chart

Got ya.

Well one bed panel on the truck is almost done. Ron welded up the bad wheel well on the other side so when he was at it and waiting for bondo to dry on the other I started taking off the front rubber brake lines, well of course all the front steel lines are shot, bleader stuck bad in the calipers which is ok I have rebuild kits for them just did not see this one coming, still have to do the rear main seal. Prob going to be a few more weeks, should have a roll of tubing and the fittings though.

I had a stuck bleeder,used my cordless impact, got lucky. Let it soak overnight with penetrating oil.
I had a really stuck one, and managed to drill it,and didnt trash the caliper.

-
Back