Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice to be home. Dog missed us.
Back to the regular scheduled program...

Nice to be home. Dog missed us.
Back to the regular scheduled program...
Nice. We just got in to our vacation home for the week. May end up leaving early depending on the track of that hurricane late next week. Looks like it may hit the Carolinas Friday. If it turns left, we'll be leaving well in advance

Dont take any unnecessary chances,you may think you have a handle on your best laid plan,but some a-hole could screw it all up in a matter of seconds...

Dont take any unnecessary chances,you may think you have a handle on your best laid plan,but some a-hole could screw it all up in a matter of seconds...
Yep. As soon as the course is confirmed, I'll make my plans, I never have just one or two. Already printed off about 8 different routes to escape if needed. Vehicle is full and has a 600 mile range.

So how's everyone else doing g this lovely day

Not well. My raging sinus infection is rapidly turning into pneumonia. Taking it hour-by-hour right now before deciding if I need to go into go into the hospital. I won’t hesitate if I think it is time.

Sure did. She could use to lose a couple lbs though.
Its easy, fill tub with water and rip open a 50 pound bag of dog food. Maybe cover entire main floor in newspaper.

But instead we paid a house sitter.

Not well. My raging sinus infection is rapidly turning into pneumonia. Taking it hour-by-hour right now before deciding if I need to go into go into the hospital. I won’t hesitate if I think it is time.

When my oldest son was in pre school, a classmate came in one day saying that he had a "scientist infection"....

Race Dart...

B001 184.JPG

B001 187.JPG

B001 176.JPG

B001 179.JPG

B001 180.JPG

B001 182.JPG

B001 396.JPG

B001 386.JPG

Back to school joke...
Two brothers, 5 and 6 years old, were getting ready for breakfast when the older brother said, "I think we should start using swear words like grown-ups, so when we go eat breakfast, let's use some. I'll say '****' and you say 'fat ***'."
They agreed and went to breakfast. After sitting down, their mother asked the 6 year old what he wanted for breakfast. He replied, "Oh ****, I think I'll have some Cheerios."
"What did you say?!", his mother yelled. She went over and slapped him in the head. Then she dragged him to his room and slammed the door. When she got back in the kitchen, the 5 year old was sitting there wide-eyed. She asked him sharply, "Now young man, what do you want for breakfast?" He shuddered and said, "I don't know, but you can bet your fat *** that it won't be Cheerios!!!"

Here's a 57 T-bird...

B001 319.JPG

B001 323.JPG

B001 319.JPG

B001 350.JPG

B001 336.JPG

B001 329.JPG

B001 328.JPG

B001 342.JPG

Notice the little girl sitting next to the car writing...

B001 351.JPG

Well, she's actually drawing pictures of the car freehand... She's pretty good... Here it is before she is finished...

B001 343.JPG

A newer style corvette with the Tootsie Pop owl on the hood...

B001 477.JPG

And a box of tootsie pops under the hood....

B001 481.JPG

Here's the little girl again drawing this 63 Ford police car.... The guys had to leave before she finished, but she has most of the body lines all in...

DSC09109 B102.JPG

DSC09114 B107.JPG

DSC09113 B106.JPG

DSC09111 B104.JPG

-
Back