Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
internet surfing and I found this ….
5.jpg
.I LOVE the stance....That is a muscle car laddie!!!

View attachment 1715233583
Rani, My HS Road Runner had a similar stance. I jacked the T bars up....:eek::eek:

5.jpg

I'll keep an eye open for him.
He said he has not posted yet, I asked him to start out with a post in the welcome wagon or jump in the coffee thread and say howdy and I will get to him quickly to aprove his first posts, great fellow and family man and loves his mopars and Ramchargers

And FABO doesn't like Malware bites when it's running. Hurricane Memike is a strong one.

Good Morning everyone. Thoughts go out to anyone in the path of this next Hurricane. I have family in FL but looks like they will be OK. 4-6' storm surge should still be ok. Only worry would be sister storms or tornadoes.

Good Morning everyone. Thoughts go out to anyone in the path of this next Hurricane. I have family in FL but looks like they will be OK. 4-6' storm surge should still be ok. Only worry would be sister storms or tornadoes.
They just said to expect a storm surge around the eye of 30-35 ft!

They just said to expect a storm surge around the eye of 30-35 ft!

I saw that. I will be intense. Where my family is at, they will be under 10' thankfully. Now just to ward off all the other stuff that comes with these things.

-
Back