Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all. I go in for my scope today over the lunch hour. I hope they get some good videos and don't find anything serious.
I had the scope done. Very interesting to say the least. The Dr. was good to tell us right away what needs to be done. My heart valve needs repairs. They require open heart surgery here but can probably do it minimally invasive at Mayo in Rochester. Good that it's only a couple hour drive north of here. He will schedule a consultation with them in the next few weeks. I hope to get this fixed and be back on my feet by car show season.

I had the scope done. Very interesting to say the least. The Dr. was good to tell us right away what needs to be done. My heart valve needs repairs. They require open heart surgery here but can probably do it minimally invasive at Mayo in Rochester. Good that it's only a couple hour drive north of here. He will schedule a consultation with them in the next few weeks. I hope to get this fixed and be back on my feet by car show season.

It's good they found the malady and have a plan. Aluminum retainer, steel locks, Teflon seal for youuuu.
:rolleyes: Best Wishes TMM.

Wishing you all the best Mike.

So I have been back on the t-shirt idea today. I think I want to go with this instead of the one I showed a while back. This is easier to have printed and look good. Shirt colors can be white gray or black. Here are the gray and black versions...

B8D0C6AD-308D-4981-AC5A-3655D0B82794.jpeg

98B55759-2F26-4847-B737-8EF05F3B7DD4.jpeg

7400665D-0B51-4E94-979E-51BAD5B536C9.jpeg

06C80C65-AE3A-4462-976D-1C53C3763F22.jpeg

I am going to order some of the gray ones for me, my wife and my daughter to see how they turn out. If they are good, I will offer them up to folks here. Same deal as the calendar, cost only.

Prayers

The wind is starting to howl now, cooler temps moving in. It will only be in the mid 40s tomorrow. I’m glad I got the tree pruning done this afternoon when I only had to wear a t-shirt instead of a jacket.

You should be if they can do the minimally invasive procedure. 3-6 weeks recovery most of the time. You will be fine...but just like an engine, don’t rev it up too much before they fix the valve!

I'm sure all will be fine Mike. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Should you end up at Mayo please let me know. Don't think for an instant I won't show up with a toddie and a stripper!

We flew our son out from AZ for a few days during his spring break. Saw Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets, old Pink Floyd, was great. Had a great steak dinner and some beers, he's flying home today.

Was this a pay in advance, I remember posts a while back but don't remember outcome.
The ones at just ordered are tests so I can check the quality before I make them available to others. No worries, I will put you on the PM thread when I am ready to take orders. :)

The ones at just ordered are tests so I can check the quality before I make them available to others. No worries, I will put you on the PM thread when I am ready to take orders. :)
I will be in for a couple. Mikee likee!

I would be interested in a couple shirts when they are available. Sizes and colors?
It looks like the available colors are white, grey and black. Sizes are men’s small through 3XL.

It looks like pricing will be $25 each shipped.

I will do a PM thread for the shirts like I did for the calendars once I check out the test shirts.

I am a little concerned about what the print quality on the black ones will be. I may need to order a black test shirt once I see how the gray ones turn out.

I am a little concerned about what the print quality on the black ones will be. I may need to order a black test shirt once I see how the gray ones turn out.
My local car club has actually steered away from black screen printed shirts. And orange ones. For some reason, despite the 4 different vendors, those two colors always peel very quickly. The white, greys and yellows, last for nearly forever. Not sure why that is.

-
Back