Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Illinois has not had manual toll booth collectors in years...

Now they have gone to I-pass to electronically pay the tolls... You pay half of what non I-passers do....

They did have some "manual' tolls where you put the money in the basket, but those are going away fast... Now you just run the toll and have to look it up online to pay...

A few toll roads here have tolls as $3 - $4 per toll... :BangHead: :icon_fU:

When they first built the toll roads, they said that the tolls would end in 1973... Well, still waiting for that to happen....

And tool roads are always under construction. :BangHead::mad::mad::mob::mob::mob: They always have money to fix them. :lol:

Illinois has not had manual toll booth collectors in years...

Now they have gone to I-pass to electronically pay the tolls... You pay half of what non I-passers do....

They did have some "manual' tolls where you put the money in the basket, but those are going away fast... Now you just run the toll and have to look it up online to pay...

A few toll roads here have tolls as $3 - $4 per toll... :BangHead: :icon_fU:

When they first built the toll roads, they said that the tolls would end in 1973... Well, still waiting for that to happen....

The turnpike tools with a car trailer can be a hundred dollars.

Karl posted he sent a pm 10 minuets after the sale went up.
Another member asked to be secondv in line.
A few days later the seller reports pictures of what's for sale aga in. Two minuets after that the seller posts sold to first person to respondv I should have held a an auction.lol.
You draw your own conclusions as to what happened.
Maybe it's a straight up deal, but it sure smells funny.

Original post:

upload_2021-11-7_9-0-40.png

My PM:

upload_2021-11-7_9-1-43.png

I posted PMS in the thread and another guy signed up for second in line:

upload_2021-11-7_9-2-53.png

He posts in ad that it's sold to first responder:

upload_2021-11-7_9-3-49.png

Then he posts someone else is the winner:

upload_2021-11-7_9-4-40.png

Notice he didn't open my pm until an hour later even though he was still online for at least 15-20 minutes after I first sent the PM....

upload_2021-11-7_9-6-45.png

upload_2021-11-7_9-1-20.png

And when the first nuclear electrical generating plants were being constructed we were told that power would be so cheap they wouldn't need to meter it...

Original post:

View attachment 1715816698

My PM:

View attachment 1715816700

I posted PMS in the thread and another guy signed up for second in line:

View attachment 1715816701

He posts in ad that it's sold to first responder:

View attachment 1715816702

Then he posts someone else is the winner:

View attachment 1715816703

Notice he didn't open my pm until an hour later even though he was still online for at least 15-20 minutes after I first sent the PM....

View attachment 1715816704

View attachment 1715816699

Looks like it should be yours but the only thing we don't know is if Mopar4me pm'd him before you did. There was 10 min. between his ad post time and your PM and he could have been on a PM with Mopar4me instead of reading your pm a hour later. Just sayin.

The seller has to different sales that I see ? The one For kick down linkage
That Karl posted the link for is what the discussion is about.
Hey what's done is done.

I was able to post negative feedback as a buyer on that post on him!!! :icon_fU:

You just drive through the automatics, they will send you a bill.
They are not very accurate, i keep getting a bill from a tollbooth in Denver at a place I have never even been. When I called to dispute it, they said the picture shows a car that has my same plate number but it's a Nevada plate. The machine just reads the number or something but can't tell the difference between a Colorado plate vs. another state.

I don't know who the hell has the honda with my plate number from Nevada but he must be going through that toll booth constantly.

They are not very accurate, i keep getting a bill from a tollbooth in Denver at a place I have never even been. When I called to dispute it, they said the picture shows a car that has my same plate number but it's a Nevada plate. The machine just reads the number or something but can't tell the difference between a Colorado plate vs. another state.

I don't know who the hell has the honda with my plate number from Nevada but he must be going through that toll booth constantly.
Drug runners! LOL

You just drive through the automatics, they will send you a bill.

If you wait for the bill, they charge you extra fees...

You're supposed to get the toll booth number/location and go on line to pay it within a week, or they send you a bill with extra fees attached.... :icon_fU:

I am trying to figure why he reposted pictures of what was being sold at 1109 pm yesterday if it was already sold. Then 3 minutes later posts sold to first person to respond.

When did he do that??? I don't see it...

How much was he asking for them then???

Karl the sale is like what my old account who passed last year from Covid told me once. "Wolfie holding up the tax return, it smells funny , but I can defend it. He was a damn good tax man.

Yep but if you don’t do them the way she wants, you’ve not done them at all

I wash them completely by hand in the sink with dish soap, then run them through the dish washer to sanitize...

You have to wash the hard crusty stuck on stuff by hand as the dish washer can't get that stuff off by itself...

Looks like it should be yours but the only thing we don't know is if Mopar4me pm'd him before you did. There was 10 min. between his ad post time and your PM and he could have been on a PM with Mopar4me instead of reading your pm a hour later. Just sayin.
But then why did he post again showing the items? Almost like a bump

-
Back