Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning again . Dizzy searching, and tree and fence works seems to be this morning's discussion.
I'm just watching the sun rise.

Lots of trees on this road getting sold. Three different empty lots cleared of the large ones. Mostly oak and Black walnut.

Tell Bob I said hello. Seriously.

I will. :thumbsup:
I've delt with him before , one good, one not so good experience,
I like to be on friendly terms with everyone, but I can seperate friends and business. I have another side that you haven't seen. It ALMOST came out at a Carlisle but I held it back. Seriously thought you were sending me a box of walnuts. I could use them. Calender is going to Florida to hang on the public info board. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had to order a larger roaster for our 29 lb turkey, thought Amazon/FedEx would let me down again but says "Out for delivery, arriving by 8 pm". Early Christmas Miracle???

I will. :thumbsup:
I've delt with him before , one good, one not so good experience,
I like to be on friendly terms with everyone, but I can seperate friends and business. I have another side that you haven't seen. It ALMOST came out at a Carlisle but I held it back. Seriously thought you were sending me a box of walnuts. I could use them. Calender is going to Florida to hang on the public info board. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You know my history with him, actually funny looking back nos.

Wife bought a framing nail gun, and since we were in Ark she purchased one located in KC, well……. First it went to Chicago now it is in Seattle. Not sure when we will get it. Holy smokes what a hot mess shipping is.

Agree I'm In Pa.
It went from Fla .
To New York, to California, back to New York, then to me, and it was priority.
Only took 2 weeks so I guess I can't complain.

From what my postmaster said what happeing is they are short handed and have to empty the new mail in at the hus, so they just toss it in whatever bin has room.

Wife bought a framing nail gun, and since we were in Ark she purchased one located in KC, well……. First it went to Chicago now it is in Seattle. Not sure when we will get it. Holy smokes what a hot mess shipping is.
Hey I just got one on sale at Home Depot. Was it a brand name or something else??

Ordered a light bar for my son’s skid steer. 3 days from amazon. Fastest i have ever seen.

Our new neighbor is moving. He bought a 10,000 square foot house with a garage that can hold his 25 car collection. :wtf:
Behind his house and just south of our house he has a three acre wooded lot with a large meadow. We look out on it from our back deck.
This property is separate from his house that he's selling soon.
We have offered to buy the lot. We either buy it, or he sells it along with his house which sits on another three acre lot.
We thought it'd be nice to control our view for the next 20-30 years.

Last edited:
-
Back