Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got my oil burner cleaned. I think that was the first time and it’s over 10 years old. Called the guy this morning and he had a cancellation today. Was here an hour later. Him and his son did a great job. Wasn’t very dirty since It doesn’t run much, but they were very thorough.

Just got my oil burner cleaned. I think that was the first time and it’s over 10 years old. Called the guy this morning and he had a cancellation today. Was here an hour later. Him and his son did a great job. Wasn’t very dirty since It doesn’t run much, but they were very thorough.
That doesn't happen very often anymore when anyone does a good job. Nice to know good workers are still out there.

Well bought a new printer . Epson EchoTank .

314866484_1348253722607220_5681961265632170572_n.jpg

Howdy all. Officially have electricity in the house for the first time. Been pulling wires today. Hope everyone is doing good.

Got the wheel opening panel welded on the Ford. Turn up heat, back off wire until welds are near flat. Takes some concentration, good light and a steady hand. Way less grinding, coarse flapwheel, then 2”sanding disc with 36 grit and finished with 60 grit.
Tomorrow is inner panel,2 pieces to fab up.

Last edited:
Got the wheel opening panel wekded on the Ford. Turn up heat, back off wire until welds are near flat. Takes some concentration, good light and a steady hand. Way less grinding, coarse flapwheel, then 2”sanding disc with 36 grit and finished with 60 grit.
Tomorrow is inner panel,2 pieces to fab up.
Lost my steady hand and trying to keep a steady eye went out the window. Glad you did good hope the rest is easy.

-
Back