Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@Sublime one Looks like HEMI is saying, " Dad, you said we're not going to get any more of this white ****". House looks good, needs a bigger garage.:poke:

Talked with @krazykuda couple times yesterday, he is having the same procedure I had a couple weeks ago, cath done to check on his arteries and put stints in if he needs any, I assured him that there is zero pain getting it done, he just doesn't like needles, he needs this done like most our age, hope all goes well for him today/ this evening.

Fer Karl
1668525920319.png

Talked with @krazykuda couple times yesterday, he is having the same procedure I had a couple weeks ago, cath done to check on his arteries and put stints in if he needs any, I assured him that there is zero pain getting it done, he just doesn't like needles, he needs this done like most our age, hope all goes well for him today/ this evening.
Prayers for karl

1668526324685.png

Good show from my old buddy at CK Presents :thumbsup:
He used to do it at Arizona Speedway near my Brats n Granbrats in Phoenix.
Now it's at Vado Speedway near Las Cruces NM.

He called me yesterday while I was in Wally World. (I lost his call in the store). I hope all goes well and they find a cause for his fatigue and shortness of breath.

We bought third row tickets last night to see the band Foreigner playing here locally next May. It's their farewell tour.
A majority of the original band still play. One of my favorites saw them 40 years ago in Kansas City.
First band I ever saw in concert. '79 I believe at Hershey Arena. Can still smell 'it'. LOL

Good morning

We bought third row tickets last night to see the band Foreigner playing here locally next May. It's their farewell tour.
A majority of the original band still play. One of my favorites saw them 40 years ago in Kansas City.
THey were in our album rotation back in the 70's. Good tunes.

He called me yesterday while I was in Wally World. (I lost his call in the store). I hope all goes well and they find a cause for his fatigue and shortness of breath.
He called me while I was picking out a ground blind at Academy sports,

20221114_171705.jpg

I sat my water down, and stood near the food plot and feed lane, we talked for a good 15 minutes, he will hear from me again today before his procedure, calm him down and bug him some, if I remember right, he drove his self there.

Was at the ER myself yesterday. Unexplained leg pain. Did ultrasound and said there is a 'superficial' clot in my calf. They were not too concerned with that and said it was not likely the cause of pain. So no good explanation and have not felt it again today. Follow up with my doc tomorrow. Probably increase blood thinner, I do a very low dose now.

Was at the ER myself yesterday. Unexplained leg pain. Did ultrasound and said there is a 'superficial' clot in my calf. They were not too concerned with that and said it was not likely the cause of pain. So no good explanation and have not felt it again today. Follow up with my doc tomorrow. Probably increase blood thinner, I do a very low dose now.
Dang, a lot of us are falling apart. Take care of yourself.

THey were in our album rotation back in the 70's. Good tunes.
Just found out it gets better Loverboy is the opening act. We just saw them last summer.
A friend who knows the band members took us backstage after they played to meet the band.
A great experience!!

My sister was at the ER all last night. She lost one of her patients. She takes care of special needs adults. Seems the ER is goin around lately.

Just found out it gets better Loverboy is the opening act. We just saw them last summer.
A friend who knows the band members took us backstage after they played to meet the band.
A great experience!!
Always liked them and they can still kick some ***!

First band I ever saw in concert. '79 I believe at Hershey Arena. Can still smell 'it'. LOL

Good morning
My experience also in 81 or so. There was definitely a concert fog in the arena.

Last edited:
-
Back