Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
asking.
Got a 500 pound pull magnet and would like to search the rivers and lakes

Unless you drag this up

Screenshot_20230123_202156_Chrome.jpg

Got maybe 10 wires figured out so far. Did find the horn circuit and got it working. Signal wires may be next, once i find the flasher circuit in the fusebox.
Trying to identify wire by wire isnt easy, but if i circuit trace from fuse out its way easier.

Got maybe 10 wires figured out so far. Did find the horn circuit and got it working. Signal wires may be next, once i find the flasher circuit in the fusebox.
Trying to identify wire by wire isnt easy, but if i circuit trace from fuse out its way easier.
Hate wiring. Used American auto wiring kit on my Scamp and the wires were marked every foot or so on what it was for. Was expensive for me but was easy it was like FRED! this wire is the hot wire for the headlights and this yellow wire is for dash lights. I felt stupid but if the shoe fits. LOL

Ok so I am not a professional movie critic but Wife and I just watched the new Top Gun Maverick movie. Two thumbs up! I really liked it. I have no idea how technically accurate it was but I just plain liked it. Great movie and very entertaining! One thing I do know for sure, is this Country has the worlds best aviators period.
Merica!

Ok so I am not a professional movie critic but Wife and I just watched the new Top Gun Maverick movie. Two thumbs up! I really liked it. I have no idea how technically accurate it was but I just plain liked it. Great movie and very entertaining! One thing I do know for sure, is this Country has the worlds best aviators period.
Merica!
Well that's the movie's main job - entertainment.

Around Christmastime was looking to see Devotion but wasn't anywhere close to here.
Neighbor said its on cable TV/subscription now. Invited me to come over and watch but not now. OK. Whatever - She has a lot going on.
Anyway if you see the movie, would like to know what you think of it.

Merica!
We just watched it a few nights ago and liked it as well. Coming from me that's a big statement, because I'm no fan of Tom Cruise at all. lol. But he was good in that.

Morning!
-16°. Dang! That is almost 0 F.
Back to work on firebird today. Next few rounds of filler,sanding and front window bed and dash repair. That should be the last of the rust. Thinking i need to take a trip to the city, buy some shop supplies. Actually i will hit up the body shop. Saves me $100 in gas.

Appears I missed the early roll call so will just say present with nothing worthwhile to report and a good morning.

Good Morning All! Late to the party once more...unless it's Mitchs really long party then no one will probably notice!

-
Back