Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Long day. Diagnosed and repaired the malibu diagnosed and repaired a silverado running rich and misfiring. Had to change battery in plow truck and plow snow. That sucked. Brought in a weeks worth of pellets. And shoved Studebaker into shop.

Got warm here 40deg, went out and plowed snow on the drive. Down to just ice now but colder for the next 8 days.

Got warm here 40deg, went out and plowed snow on the drive. Down to just ice now but colder for the next 8 days.
Us too. I don't like cold but it hasn't been bad here so far. (and I'm not on the road in the bad weather anymore.

Got the holes dug, cleaned up later with grader (not pictured). Now to get the posts, fencing, staking material then go pick up the trees. Also figured out that Chiefs/Bengals game is not being shown as Dish is fighting with CBS so may have to make alt plans.

Image - 2023-01-27T162901.263.jpeg

Long day. Diagnosed and repaired the malibu diagnosed and repaired a silverado running rich and misfiring. Had to change battery in plow truck and plow snow. That sucked. Brought in a weeks worth of pellets. And shoved Studebaker into shop.
You work to hard Frank ya need to take a few days off.

Us too. I don't like cold but it hasn't been bad here so far. (and I'm not on the road in the bad weather anymore.
We have been below normal for 2weeks now and one more week of this stuff. Normal for this time of the year is 45deg, been in the 20s.

I just looked it up. I didn't realize you were not far from Denver. Interesting how mellow the weather is in Denver and just east.

Well that didn't last long.
I got to the tire place and the jeep wouldn't shut off.
At first figured - starter switch.
Then thought - h'm what has been changed recently?

When I got the jeep back my garage, checked the voltage on the ignition start connection and it was at system voltage. Internal short.
Going to drill the rivets off to look inside this evening.
1674872727537.png

must have hung up a little
1674872849185.png

USA
1674872925721.png

This is Chin's niece. She is 25. She is 5'4" and 96 lbs. She's looking for a nice handsome western man... :lol:
IMG_20230128_090833.jpg

IMG_20230128_102305.jpg

Last edited:
Evening. Picked up this old gem for 2.50 at an estate auction with extra blades and all the guides. It works.

41533062-D5BC-4E31-84F2-AC3A68A6B9EB.jpeg

3:00 and couldnt get back to sleep. Studebaker on the brain. May spend the week working on it, so maybe it will run/drive again. Easier to get in shop as required.

-
Back