Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man I am looking around for shelf brackets Not cheap but will work putting distribs up like I do at the shows. Looks like the container is coming from Baltimore driver just called.

Wow, I wish my wife was more mechanical. She starts the car to warm it up as she's walking out the door. Like that's really going to help! :BangHead: :rofl:

Ice in the forecast today here this evening, 32 degrees now, so I will have to get the generator back out and ready it this morning.
How was the Pink Floyd last night @toolmanmike

Ice in the forecast today here this evening, 32 degrees now, so I will have to get the generator back out and ready it this morning.
How was the Pink Floyd last night @toolmanmike
It was a good concert. Pink Floyd is a hard band to duplicate. So much was done in the studio. They sure liked our Performing Arts Center. THey played everything through small amps and used the center's sound system. It sounded to the crowd like they had stacks of Marshals!

My son Creed sent this picture to me yesterday, he said it was not that cold where he was in the stadium, it was 10 degrees in the city, so I texted him hopping he stayed warm.

696732779.jpg

Icy here as well this AM I have been helping my Dad remod his kitchen so I have a trailer load of cabinets, countertop and misc demo junk to haul to the dump. But can’t get out to the big road yet with the trailer due to the ice. We have a literal hairpin at bottom of a very steep incline on the first paved road. I will let that get broke up for a few hours before I try it.

Yeah very true. but let’s not forget, the Chiefs lost to the crappy Colts… so I wouldn’t put much stake in past game performances.
I was referring to their overall record the past few years.
Yep they lost a couple this year they all do.
It's how they finish with the experience and confidence they gain is what counts.
Chiefs are a great team with an MVP Quarterback. We'll enjoy that for now.

Last edited:
That's Teddy Roosevelt for those that are wondering...

Had to search to find the quote:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."
One of my favorite quotes of all time. Thanks for posting it.

It was a good concert. Pink Floyd is a hard band to duplicate. So much was done in the studio. They sure liked our Performing Arts Center. THey played everything through small amps and used the center's sound system. It sounded to the crowd like they had stacks of Marshals!
I bet it was a good time for everyone Mike, thanks for posting that video you made.
Great to see you and your wife enjoyed it

Icy here as well this AM I have been helping my Dad remod his kitchen so I have a trailer load of cabinets, countertop and misc demo junk to haul to the dump. But can’t get out to the big road yet with the trailer due to the ice. We have a literal hairpin at bottom of a very steep incline on the first paved road. I will let that get broke up for a few hours before I try it.
:mob: :BangHead::lol:

Switchbacks.jpg

Stay put cuzz !! That stuff can set on the trailer, are you thinking you can get out later today ? I would guess not today.

Been busy with work and family stuff to get back to it. I think the catch spring on the transmission side cable end is not engaged so the rooster comb is pushed fully back to reverse. Which means I'll probably need to drop the pan to get it corrected from underneath. I'll try going through the neutral safety switch first though.
Those springs are extremely fragile and easily damaged. They also do not remake those. They will be a ***** to find.

Morning all, -12 here this morning. Horses were not impressed to say the least. Back in with the coffee on and cooking breakfast.

-
Back