Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have my up and down days, and don't want to bother you guys with the bad news when I'm on one of my bad days.... I'm trying to keep positive...
Hay, I do understand, and a bunch of members will be so happy to see you pop in, many have tried to fill in for you and your fun posts, but they fall short of your wit and fun posts brother

Can I ask if its the lower lungs or up at the top of your lungs?

I have COPD... It's an obstructive kind of lung issue...

My lung efficiency test showed that my lung capacity is less than half of what it should be... When I get a dose of albuterol (either with a nebulizer or inhaler) it opens up the restrictions in my lungs and increases my breathing 22% which is more than the increase they see in others... But shows that I really need to keep up with the albuterol either with a nebulizer at home or inhaler when I'm out running around...

But even with the albuterol, it's less than half of what I should be... Without the albuterol, my lungs get restricted and it makes it hard to breathe...

I have COPD... It's an obstructive kind of lung issue...

My lung efficiency test showed that my lung capacity is less than half of what it should be... When I get a dose of albuterol (either with a nebulizer or inhaler) it opens up the restrictions in my lungs and increases my breathing 22% which is more than the increase they see in others... But shows that I really need to keep up with the albuterol either with a nebulizer at home or inhaler when I'm out running around...

But even with the albuterol, it's less than half of what I should be... Without the albuterol, my lungs get restricted and it makes it hard to breathe...
This is what I was wondering, my wife has the same thing going on, she has been told 1/3 of hers are not doing the job, like you she must keep using hers to keep from loosing her breath so to speak, hers is in her lower lungs she said just now, I asked her just now, she remembered meeting you at Tony Fields

Morning great to see you stop by Karl. I'm glad they're starting to figure things out and find some solutions for you.
Last day of cold weather for a week off to sunny Florida looking forward to warmer temps.

It seems that I had a touch of bronchitis last week which made things a little complicated and I had trouble catching my breath last Monday to where I couldn't catch it for over 15 minutes and had to call an ambulance and go to the ER...

The hospital is very busy here, all rooms are full and it took 24 hours in the emergency staging room for them to transfer me to a 'regular' hospital room because all of the rooms are full and they have to wait for someone to get discharged for one to open up...

This is what I was wondering, my wife has the same thing going on, she has been told 1/3 of hers are not doing the job, like you she must keep using hers to keep from loosing her breath so to speak, hers is in her lower lungs she said just now, I asked her just now, she remembered meeting you at Tony Fields

I remember meeting you both there... It was a good time, we had fun...

Tell her I said, Hello...

2022 NFL MVP!!

3LFRS777SJEJZM2TD3AUXQM6NQ.jpg

Morning great to see you stop by Karl. I'm glad they're starting to figure things out and find some solutions for you.
Last day of cold weather for a week off to sunny Florida looking forward to warmer temps.
Oh my, you are going to fly to Florida ? To Tampa maybe? Last airport I was in down there, and the first airport I ever seen, yep, I don't fly much, my first time was when I flew to Minnesota to see Pete and @66340SEDAN

It seems that I had a touch of bronchitis last week which made things a little complicated and I had trouble catching my breath last Monday to where I couldn't catch it for over 15 minutes and had to call an ambulance and go to the ER...

The hospital is very busy here, all rooms are full and it took 24 hours in the emergency staging room for them to transfer me to a 'regular' hospital room because all of the rooms are full and they have to wait for someone to get discharged for one to open up...
Wow that had to be scary moments there. Hope this gets more controllable for you soon.

I've been telling the hospital that it was a lung issue for the past two years and they kept testing my heart...

Then in October I finally got a lung doctor there and started pursuing lung issues and we are finding some of the causes finally...

Now to see what treatments they have and which one(s) will work for me...

The first lung doctor was pretty good, but this newer one that I'm working with now is in the same group and takes the time to and listen and explain things to me and answers questions well, so I like him better and am going with him as my primary lung doctor... The other guy will be my back up guy when the other one is not available...

Oh my, you are going to fly to Florida ? To Tampa maybe? Last airport I was in down there, and the first airport I ever seen, yep, I don't fly much, my first time was when I flew to Minnesota to see Pete and @66340SEDAN
Yes flying the big bird...no Karl not giving the big bird.
Going to Orlando area staying at Shades of Green the military resort at Disney.
No parks nothing but golf and relaxation.

Does she have a nebulizer or just an inhaler???

I think the nebulizer is easier on the lungs and less harsh than the inhaler...

The respiratory therapist gave me a tube for the inhaler that looks like a steam roller to use that helps get a more efficient hit off the inhaler...

I don't fly much either...

My arms get sore flapping so much... :)

Yes flying the big bird...no Karl not giving the big bird.
Going to Orlando area staying at Shades of Green the military resort at Disney.
No parks nothing but golf and relaxation.
Wow, sounds great

The respiratory therapist gave me a tube for the inhaler that looks like a steam roller to use that helps get a more efficient hit off the inhaler...
Inhaler, and a musinex.. she said she takes one most every morning, ant the musinex. Helps her alot.

My cousin that died two years ago at 60 was very healthy and biked to work 10 miles per day... Suddenly collapsed with a heart attack...

They contributed it to him using his asthma inhaler his whole life and it is hard on your heart, that's why I try to lean toward using my nebulizer at home whenever I can instead of the inhaler...

However, I'm nowhere close to using an inhaler for 45 or more years like he did, so I have lots of time before the inhaler takes me out... I just started with the asthma inhaler last year, but it doesn't hurt to be as careful as you can...

Morning guys... My brain thinking it's funny knew i posted bout waking up at 5am every morning like clockwork.. so today woke me up at 5:59.... very funny.. :)
Put my car back on the ground last night and am waiting for USCT connectors to show up.. I am kind of surprised at how much it flexed over the months on the jackstands..

It's been good talking with everyone, but I better go... Got things to do....

Have a good day to everyone...

Morning guys... My brain thinking it's funny knew i posted bout waking up at 5am every morning like clockwork.. so today woke me up at 5:59.... very funny.. :)
Put my car back on the ground last night and am waiting for USCT connectors to show up.. I am kind of surprised at how much it flexed over the months on the jackstands..

Hello, you look new here and we haven't met yet...

It's good to see more people join in the coffee club thread...

-
Back