Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I Won! Well I won the chance to buy one. :lol:
Cool bottle and great color. I don't know whether I should admire it for a while or uncork it right away and enjoy.

Caribou.jpg

Caribou.jpg6.jpg

Caribou.jpg4.jpg

Caribou.jpg3.jpg

Caribou.jpg2.jpg

I have welded with no protection lots of times. Lots. But now I value my eyes and wear protection. And gloves.....

Pics from Thailand. Been pretty busy.They keep you going all day. Never even had time to visit the adult playground in Pattaya, and probably won't get there in Bangkok. 11 of us from Vinh Long. I'm the only Man
IMG_20230211_054044.jpg

IMG_20230209_073628.jpg

IMG_20230211_054402.jpg

IMG_20230211_054413.jpg

IMG_20230211_054125.jpg

IMG_20230211_054151.jpg

IMG_20230209_110105.jpg

When the big ones hit I'm ground zero. One of the first to go.......
:lol: I never could figger out how my old man made so much money building bomb shelters out there in the middle of the desert, he built a whole bunch. Like who is gunna bomb this empty place. I found out in my late teens that our area was like #3 on the list of SoCal targets because of the USMC Supply Depot :lol:

:lol: I never could figger out how my old man made so much money building bomb shelters out there in the middle of the desert, he built a whole bunch. Like who is gunna bomb this empty place. I found out in my late teens that our area was like #3 on the list of SoCal targets because of the USMC Supply Depot :lol:
Got a pile of missile silos here.

When I was working on the Space Shuttle launch complex out there, on the other side of the base another contractor was expanding the concrete runway in order for the Shuttle to be able to land there. Almost 3 miles of concrete. There was talk of letting it be used for land speed record type events for a while, but that never happened :BangHead:

When I was working on the Space Shuttle launch complex out there, on the other side of the base another contractor was expanding the concrete runway in order for the Shuttle to be able to land there. Almost 3 miles of concrete. There was talk of letting it be used for land speed record type events for a while, but that never happened :BangHead:
Would think a good idea but leave it to the pros to screw things up.

Would think a good idea but leave it to the pros to screw things up.
All that runway out there hardly used and the USN wingnutz from Lemoore NAS come over here to play at our public airport :lol: I don't think Vandenberg has a mexican restaurant with cocktail lounge within walking distance of the tarmac, like we do :lol: Here lately they have been bringing their Ospreys. Them suckers are noisy!

All that runway out there hardly used and the USN wingnutz from Lemoore NAS come over here to play at our public airport :lol: I don't think Vandenberg has a mexican restaurant with cocktail lounge within walking distance of the tarmac, like we do :lol: Here lately they have been bringing their Ospreys. Them suckers are noisy!
Guessing tax payers dollars.

-
Back