Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Everyone opens their Hoppy packages with great expectations on what bit of swag is going to be in there
These were funny to guys not on this thread but the forum. Dave sent me a bunch of them.

RA Mike.jpg

I stopped giving quotes before I spin up dual points, just to expensive on parts and leads. And they always have the wrong internal parts

Hey any recommendations on sneakers to wear in the shop? My sports days are over.

Hey any recommendations on sneakers to wear in the shop? My sports days are over.
Cheapest you can buy….

Or Red Wings makes what i call hillbilly slippers. Basically a really comfortable steel toe, heavy duty loafer

Got away cheap at the pick. Only $60 extra, good guy. Pics to follow. Then met member @Keystone to give a part to and have coffee, fits right in on this thread, good guy.
Thanks Ray. It was nice meeting you and the Mrs. I wish I had more time to chat but I honestly had to get back to the work. Definitely jealous of you retired guys. Although I really can't complain, you know you have a good job when you don't have to ask the boss's permission to step out for a long lunch.

So I see the daughter over the weekend. Ask her what she did with that big Mouth Billy Bass I gave her a few xmas aago cause the one here had dust on the sensor and would just go off. She swears this house is haunted, always did. So I gave her one that I put a random timer in so every 6-9 hours it would activate. LOL it was in the trunk of her car just going off around once a month She seriously thought it is haunted. Had to break the news to her pretty funny. Payback will be a *****.

Thanks Ray. It was nice meeting you and the Mrs. I wish I had more time to chat but I honestly had to get back to the work. Definitely jealous of you retired guys. Although I really can't complain, you know you have a good job when you don't have to ask the boss's permission to step out for a long lunch.
Sean, Great meeting a local Mopar guy. Stop in whenever we can pick on you also if you want.:poke: You would fit right in here.

I have SWAT boots for tha,t Basically standing on concrete alot.
Mine are worn out, and decided to go with a hiking boot, non safety toe. All i tried, i think the shoebox would be more comfortable.

So I see the daughter over the weekend. Ask her what she did with that big Mouth Billy Bass I gave her a few xmas aago cause the one here had dust on the sensor and would just go off. She swears this house is haunted, always did. So I gave her one that I put a random timer in so every 6-9 hours it would activate. LOL it was in the trunk of her car just going off around once a month She seriously thought it is haunted. Had to break the news to her pretty funny. Payback will be a *****.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-
Back