Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My 2020 Durango SRT doesn’t have it. Maybe it’s only on certain models?
Yes it does. Chrysler and Ford are more "stealthful" about the situation than GM AFM and GM DOD. On my GM I could watch the dash display and see V8-V4-V8-V4 going on back and forth adnuseaum. I guess not likely on any Chrysler or Ford product because of the nasty reputation of cylinder deactivation in general and the law suits.

Exhaust and Active Fuel Management (MDS)

Multifunctional Wool Polishing Wheel Disc gg
Anyone tried one or more of peachloft products?
I have a bottle of stuff coming from them. It's advertised to hide small scratches in paint finishes and cause water to bead up and roll off, etc... I'll let you know how it works out but only after its comfortable enough outdoors to apply it

No rain in the forecast for today .. So, yeh, it poured. And was it Fred looking for something from FedEx? Found it.

IMG_4735.jpeg

Last edited:
It stayed 79 deg in my shop all day. Just fans, no A/C although I have A/C and rarely use it. 93 deg and hot outside of the shop today...

only 87 here today but the humidity is brutal.. turned on the AC for the first time this year

So, just got out of the store and a P51 Mustang and F22 Raptor were flying wing tip to wing tip for bombing runs. Awesome!

I'm single tonight Cheryl has gone to spend a couple nights with her Mom. BB she lives about an hour away 87 years old but still gets around pretty good. My wife her only daughter goes down about once a month for a night or two and they have a great time.

I did much of nothing this afternoon too hot. I went and let my daughter's dog out for 20 minutes to hot (103) for him to be out.

I cleaned out some leftovers for dinner and now sitting here with a toddy (Knob Creek) in hand life is good!!

I'm single tonight Cheryl has gone to spend a couple nights with her Mom. BB she lives about an hour away 87 years old but still gets around pretty good. My wife her only daughter goes down about once a month for a night or two and they have a great time.

I did much of nothing this afternoon too hot. I went and let my daughter's dog out for 20 minutes to hot (103) for him to be out.

I cleaned out some leftovers for dinner and now sitting here with a toddy (Knob Creek) in hand life is good!!
I have a town meeting to go to tonight but after will be joining you for sure.

-
Back