Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning to you all. Last day here getting ready to walk over and get my coffee.
Had a great sea food dinner last night. Being from Kansas I don’t have much sea food experience but our server was great and got me through an amazing experience. Restaurant had been at the location and in the same family since 1940. Walking in all wood interior and looked like the 1940’s. The process from seating to serving to the end was very orchestrated With the staff We loved it!!

Last edited:
Morning to you all. Last day here getting ready to talk over and get my coffee.
Had a great sea food dinner last night. Being from Kansas I don’t have much sea food experience but our server was great and got me through an amazing experience. Restaurant had been at the location and in the same family since 1940. Walking in all wood interior and looked like the 1940’s. The process from seating to serving to the end was very orchestrated With the staff We loved it!!
finding a good seafood restaurant with great food is always a plus. I love when it’s fresh and prepared well. Having the waitstaff that is attentive adds to the experience. Im
Glad you enjoyed yourself.

finding a good seafood restaurant with great food is always a plus. I love when it’s fresh and prepared well. Having the waitstaff that is attentive adds to the experience. Im
Glad you enjoyed yourself.
Tonight we’re going to a New York style Italian restaurant again owned and operated by the same family for a couple generations.
Back from an early short beach walk. I saw three 20 something kids going into the water for a good time. Sorry but this Midwest guy has been told that first light is big fish feeding time. :realcrazy:

Morning to you all. Last day here getting ready to talk over and get my coffee.
To me that's the point of going out to a good restraunt. Part of it is a show enjoyed with good company.

I want to get the car out this weekend. Preferably in the morning when its cooler. Fill it with summer gas so I can use it at least a bit and give the Heep a rest. Need to work on the Heep's choke as well. It's going ot fast idle on start up even when the engine is warm. Kindof annoying and especially when locked in 4 low.

Should be a easy adjustment Matt
Should be.
I can't think of how it could have broken the bimetal coil or attachment and still work at all.
1693655108996.png

Hopefully the heat tube from the exhaut hasn't rusted through

Could be the linkage adjustment on the other side.
1693655351102.png

1693655209154.png

What is everyone drinking decaff this AM?
Actually Tetley Black Tea, straight up!
LOL
Guess we got to go get some work done Hoppy. :) No poor souls to help here, or that can be helped. LOL
I'm going to make breakfast, get some cash and go to the market.

I'm on french roast.... just draggin ***.. my body decided that it's clock changing time so i keep waking up exactly 1 hour later than normal...
Yer body is right. Sun's not up 'till after 6 now.

Yes they were quick. 'Shoulda been a Keeper for sure.

View attachment 1716136291
My sister and i both had Rebels when i was like 17... I had a '67 and her a '68 (better looking than the 70) I REALLY wish i had that car now... used to tell people on gratiot it was a '67 roadrunner cause i got sick of explaining that rebels exist.. and the '67 RR cracked me up cause no one knew they didn't exist either :)

1693656472414.jpeg

My sister and i both had Rebels when i was like 17... I had a '67 and her a '68 (better looking than the 70) I REALLY wish i had that car now... used to tell people on gratiot it was a '67 roadrunner cause i got sick of explaining that rebels exist.. and the '67 RR cracked me up cause no one knew they didn't exist either :)

View attachment 1716136293
My 1970 "Machine" actually glowed at night. The decals were reflective. Lots of WTF looks pulling into a Drive-In at night. The Hurst 390 sang quite a song as well.

My 1970 "Machine" actually glowed at night. The decals were reflective. Lots of WTF looks pulling into a Drive-In at night. The Hurst 390 sang quite a song as well.
Sadly both of ours had the 290.. and the worst transmissions ever made.. Honestly it was a horrible car all around but i would like to have it back more than almost any other i have had :)

View attachment 1716136293
Nice looking ride would enjoy having one to restore.

-
Back