Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice car sir and if we only could have kept all the cars we owned when we were young.
Yes. We drove them to work (year round), grocery getters, brought babies home from the hospital and we raced them too. Wore them out but what fun we had. Just transportation. The way it was. But what a time it was.

Yes. We drove them to work (year round), grocery getters, brought babies home from the hospital and we raced them too. Wore them out but what fun we had. Just transportation. The way it was. But what a time it was.
Good memories for sure.
I drive my old Scamp all the time through the summer months I didn't restore it to sit in the garage.

Good morning all, AMC talk, SC Hornet would be a nice car also. Back in the day a buddy had a 68 AMX 390, fast! but very squirrely and rattley

Good morning all, AMC talk, SC Hornet would be a nice car also. Back in the day a buddy had a 68 AMX 390, fast! but very squirrely and rattley
I would kill for a AMX.. one of my dream cars.. they are stupidly expensive now though

My 66 Barracuda was my first car and not good in snow. I bought an old pickup the second winter and that’s one reason it survives today

I did not stop yesterday as I cleaned gutters and repaired a corner on the house that I clipped with the bucket while spreading top soil. And got two loads of my cash crop picked up, yep rocks! my arms don’t seem to work today. Getting old sucks, once I was on the roof I was fine but transition from ladder to roof and back was difficult. Today I get to Jack hammer post holes for a dog run. I have scraped the top soil down to the shelf rock. There is no digging that, builders usually dynamite it. I can Jack hammer the holes sink posts and cement them in. Gonna be a tuff day. You guys and one gal play safe out there today.

I did not stop yesterday as I cleaned gutters and repaired a corner on the house that I clipped with the bucket while spreading top soil. And got two loads of my cash crop picked up, yep rocks! my arms don’t seem to work today. Getting old sucks, once I was on the roof I was fine but transition from ladder to roof and back was difficult. Today I get to Jack hammer post holes for a dog run. I have scraped the top soil down to the shelf rock. There is no digging that, builders usually dynamite it. I can Jack hammer the holes sink posts and cement them in. Gonna be a tuff day. You guys and one gal play safe out there today.
Not trying to sound like your mom but be careful you don't over do it ya old fart.

Heading out to water plants. Broke pump fitting on water pump so need to fill 5gal pails and haul around to water. Been very very dry

I see on the weather channel the EV"S in that Idalia hurricane getting flooded with salt water are bursting into flames.

Morning folks. We might take off for Mason City to watch Andy race. Cyclocross. Like motocross but on a bicycle. They use their 10 and 15 speed racing bikes.

Last edited:
Morning folks. We might take off for Mason City to watch Andy race. (If he does) Cyclocross. Like motocross but on a bicycle. They use their 10 and 15 speed racing bikes.
another difference is some times they carry the bicycles over the worst terrain.

1693663367808.png

-
Back