Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Done my 'workout' for today. Continuing to clear dirt from big stump and wheelbarrow it down to level up where I removed 2 spruce. Also dumping some of the rockiest stuff along the creek edge. Couple feet of my corner got eroded away, but neighbor put in the outlet pipe several years ago and I have slowly built it back up. It was washed out almost to the fence post at one time. It's the neighbors fence, but as near as I can tell without a survey it is a foot or more into my property. Not a big deal as it is all in an area nobody can do anything with anyway. They had horses and goats back there at different times

IMG_5338.jpeg

IMG_5340.jpeg

IMG_5341.jpeg

Last edited:
Feels good to be actually putting things together instead of taking apart.

Steering gear and shaft installed with the new coupler I picked up at Carlisle. New gaskets on the firewall. Plugged up the new wiring harness and just generally routed it.

20230910_151133.jpg

20230910_160534.jpg

20230910_174124.jpg

20230910_174230.jpg

Feels good to be actually putting things together instead of taking apart.

Steering gear and shaft installed with the new coupler I picked up at Carlisle. New gaskets on the firewall. Plugged up the new wiring harness and just generally routed it.

View attachment 1716140085

View attachment 1716140086

View attachment 1716140087

View attachment 1716140088
No lower column seal/bushing? Steering COlumn Seal 1962-66 A/B-Body, Steering Column Parts, 132-2266738 Reproduction, NOS and Used Mopar Muscle Car Parts

There is supposed to be a little BS plastic bearing/ bushing that presses into the end of that housing

Yep, You will be suprised how quiet and cool it will be in the driver's seat. Lot of heat goes up that tube.

Started cleaning up my barn. One stall at a time. Totally empty it, pour in some dirt, big rocks and gravel on top. Need extra storage space. For fargo parts mostly.

Went for a ride, to pick up a set of manuals for 1976 chrysler plymouth dodge. $20.
Next town, 20 minute drive.
Local attraction there is a

IMG_5884.jpeg
thats been there for 24 years. And i finally went to see it.

All play here today. We went and played nine this morning.
Before we played at the range Cheryl saw a left foot lift I was doing.
I fixed that, hit the old driver and didn't miss a fairway.
Took the GD back to the range this afternoon. She hit balls and then played three holes.
I took the new driver and with the lift fix was hitting it straight again. A plus!!
A good day and an even better evening with a toddy in hand...enjoy!!

All play here today. We went and played nine this morning.
Before we played at the range Cheryl saw a left foot lift I was doing.
I fixed that, hit the old driver and didn't miss a fairway.
Took the GD back to the range this afternoon. She hit balls and then played three holes.
I took the new driver and with the lift fix was hitting it straight again. A plus!!
A good day and an even better evening with a toddy in hand...enjoy!!
Cheers!

-
Back