Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Since the Faiders are on SNF

1695607926318.png

Morning to my soggy east coasters. Nothing but sunshine and upper 80's here for the next week...where's Fall??

Good morning everyone. Sore and moving slow today. Spent time working on the Charger. Crouching down sure bother my lower back. I hope all is well. 12 pages to posted.

It’s over here making its presence known. I’ll try and send it your way
If all goes well I'll get the grass seed down this week so a little rain later would be appreciated, and I can leave the sprinklers off. :thumbsup:

Thinking about selling my 72 special order 340 each code Duster with matching numbers and build sheet... Car is Tawny gold, ordered with the steel wheels and dog dish, stripe delete split bench seat and vinyl top has sleeper written all over it...
I think 20k would take it, motor runs and does not smoke or not, transmission will move the car enough to get it on and off of a trailer but it's a true barn find and needs completely gone over and redone...
I didn't post a wanted ad or a for sale ad, I'm just kicking it around to get some thoughts before anybody loses their s*** over this being in the cup of coffee forum lol

Thinking about selling my 72 special order 340 each code Duster with matching numbers and build sheet... Car is Tawny gold, ordered with the steel wheels and dog dish, stripe delete split bench seat and vinyl top has sleeper written all over it...
I think 20k would take it, motor runs and does not smoke or not, transmission will move the car enough to get it on and off of a trailer but it's a true barn find and needs completely gone over and redone...
I didn't post a wanted ad or a for sale ad, I'm just kicking it around to get some thoughts before anybody loses their s*** over this being in the cup of coffee forum lol
Thoughts?

-
Back