Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's already in the truck. Why not just deliver it? :poke:

That's the ball that is not round, :rolleyes:

I guess when you just moved everything you have cross country, 'local' covers a lot of ground.

Good morning all
Would like that but that truck might take a few day's to get there. :rofl:

Hay,hay,hay
Finally got a day to play.
Good morning all you Mopar misfits, hope all is going well.
Just got a chance to do a drive by and say hello.
Always good to see you roll through. I've been watching for that linkage... have you found it yet? There was a parts car nearby that had a SB 904 in it but I missed it by a couple of days

Hey @Johnny Mac what ignitions are you using now?
Private label BluePrint distributors. Basically msd compatible clones that self sustain, but we control the tooling and specs on. That way we don't have them show up with soft gears, or tolerances too tight, etc. They look just like msd pro billets....but they work well lol

Private label BluePrint distributors. Basically msd compatible clones that self sustain, but we control the tooling and specs on. That way we don't have them show up with soft gears, or tolerances too tight, etc. They look just like msd pro billets....but they work well lol
Nice. Any issues with the 6al boxes?

Mike posted on Bookface so we know Treva didn't hurt him. (or she doesn't know yet) :poke: :lol:

Frank sorry to hear the cold crinked you up, have you tried heating pad overnight? With what weather is coming your way I hope it straightens up soon!

Well if y'all see a Satellite or Dart Wagon for sale get a phone number for me. I need more sleep so I can operate the espresso machine safely. Fore I fergit on those wagons No Pushbuttons! :lol:
Psh no push buttons
It will be a well-planned response happening soon. JMO
I imagine so. Awfully coincidental with Wednesday testing of our own civil defense alerts

I wonder how @memike did today?
Mike did well on smalls, but there was some heavy hitters from Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi.. the 67 318 a/c Barracuda, running and driving brought 7.800.00, the Sox&Martin tribute car didn't sell, seller had a price that bidders did not make. Charger sold for 12.800.00, and I watched the man drive it away. Said a 70 mile trip home.

Screenshot_20231008-072950_Gallery.jpg

Yep, we call it hoodie weather! My favorite. Windows flung open, the scent of Winter in the air. Trees morphing into their majestic beauty. Lots of porch sitting here!
Could not say it better this morning cousin, been watching two spotted fawns grow up this year, I see buttons on one and I see we have a itty bitty new born with them, 3 Doe are doing a great job :thumbsup:

Hemi's are finally getting built! Had a supercharged gen iii hit 1000 in testing. Pretty wild.

Also have a 1015 horse 632 BBC ready for sema too.
Had Sema booked,i dont think i can handle all the walking. So cancelled.

Always good to see you roll through. I've been watching for that linkage... have you found it yet? There was a parts car nearby that had a SB 904 in it but I missed it by a couple of days
Hey Chris,
Yes I found it in a local town,Tim had a dart with it on it.
Thank you for watching

Good Morning All! Wow, slept in till 0600 : )
You and I both brother, 11 thousand steps yesterday and seeing some old friends at the auction kept me on my ft, met a couple mopar fellows from Tennessee. We needed our rest I am sure

-
Back