Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
****, it’s monday.
Going to be another nice day. Played outside most of the day yesterday, not so much today.
One more area to patch under the T-bird. Then maybe i will have the brake hoses this afternoon.

25mph wind, rain and thunderstorms headed here, be going good by noon. Not bad out now so anything I am doing outside at work today will be done first thing!

Any one still have a oem mopar coil laying around? Have a guy that needs one late 69

Morning Monday Monday peoples.
We're finally done with the 20-30 mph winds.
Going to be nice this week so gives me time to get outside and finish some Fall projects.

Had a hell of a time getting the game to stream, Dish network is battling with CBS so haven't had that channel in 7 months. Got the game on by halftime, food was better than the game lol!

BRUNCH.jpeg

Good Morning Everyone. I hope all is well. Calendar covers look great Steph! @Petty Betty Back to work, forgetting stuff all over. Had to go back home and take meds on the way in. Hopefully I got that out of my system. Late afternoon meeting with some VPs and Directors. Ugh

I'm off headed to the gym for a workout and wait for it to warm up currently 39 out there.
GD has a group golf lesson after school today...65 and sunny PERFECT!!
Have a great day!!

You don't think I took that into consideration? :rofl:
Seriously questioning your judgement at this point now though!!

Please dont post pics Hoppy....Please don't post pics Hoppy....... At least Pittsburgracer doesn't post pics here I guess

Seriously questioning your judgement at this point now though!!

Please dont post pics Hoppy....Please don't post pics Hoppy....... At least Pittsburgracer doesn't post pics here I guess
You know this group will now be searching that name to see what pictures are posted. :lol:

-
Back