Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Progress.

Uncertain on final flooring....

20231202_193649.jpg

20231126_161154_001~3.jpg

20231126_111220.jpg

Pick out a new truck yet

Set that aside until I get the bathroom operational.

Generally, something 72 - 92... manual transmission.... 3/4 ton, 360 or if decently done, a BB swap (diesels seem to be outside my price point unless they're trashed) 4wd is a plus but not required. I have a few in the area that I've looked at and spoken with the owners.

Morning Ray up early for my time zone but what else is new. I'll need some coffee!!

Mornin yall. FINALLY got some sleep when I was supposed to.

Morning everyone. Granddaughter came over yesterday. I hauled the Christmas tree upstairs to its place and they decorated it. We then took her to a kids gingerbread decorating party. I think she enjoyed it but might be at 10 might be out growing that one. Her mom picked her up, and we came home and watched some great college football.

Last edited:
good for me woukd be falling back to sleep for a bit.
Yeah well, caint do that here. Got two churches to attend today and hopefully Kitty's cousin is comin over later to help lay some laminate flooring.

Last edited:
Well I have a few Marines coming over this morning.
One requested a cauliflower omelet.
We aew having Snapper soup for lunch .
They are supplying dinner.
No works getting done roday.

20231203_062911.jpg

And soon one day you won't miss them either.
Yeah that day is approaching ain’t it. Really hit me yesterday. I mean I knew all along it was coming, but when the jag officer goes, oh youve only got 19 months left, really hit me like a ton of bricks.never thought I’d stay past 6, then 14, then yeah you get the picture.

-
Back