Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah that day is approaching ain’t it. Really hit me yesterday. I mean I knew all along it was coming, but when the jag officer goes, oh youve only got 19 months left, really hit me like a ton of bricks.never thought I’d stay past 6, then 14, then yeah you get the picture.
I know the feeling. After 33 years it served a purpose giving me extra monthly money, health insurance, professional training opportunities, and serving my community, state, and nation. When I joined at 19, I didn't think of the retirement benefits, but they are nice.

I know the feeling. After 33 years it served a purpose giving me extra monthly money, health insurance, professional training opportunities, and serving my community, state, and nation. When I joined at 19, I didn't think of the retirement benefits, but they are nice.
definately help out. Chris do as many BS courses as possible you can for mor retirement points. It all adds up

definately help out. Chris do as many BS courses as possible you can for mor retirement points. It all adds up
Can’t.

One, this unit isn’t a line unit so no school budgets outside of required for promotions. And I’ve been waiting 5 years in Feb for one.

Two: they didn’t like what they saw on my MRI yesterday on my knee, issued a permanent profile. I can’t do the PT test anymore(their decision not mine) so no more schools.

Oh well, it’s always been like Craig side, little extra spending money and tricare. I can afford to get out in a few months and not take a hit.

Anyway, I’ll get to keep doing the funeral honors even when I retire so that’s a huge plus

Morning!
Just below freezing, looks like sunny days for the next week. Way above nomal temp for december.
Old friend would say it can stay like this until christmas and then warm up.

Just heard there is a Kangaroo loose in Onterio Canada Apparently got out of his cage while being transported.

It's Salty Sunday!

saltwtf.jpg

Good morning :D

-
Back